Author Topic: President Trump Blocks Transgender Individuals From Military Service  (Read 8394 times)

Offline corbe

Re: President Trump Blocks Transgender Individuals From Military Service
« Reply #200 on: July 27, 2017, 03:28:58 am »
Snort Xanax bars? I guess you have a big clown nose to get those bars up there.

Dude, you crush them into a paste with Vodka, Tito's preferred, and lather up. Particularly healthy in Public, no one messes with someone who eats their boogers, ask Sen. Cruz.  Besides I thought you were a Pimp, you should know this shit.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #201 on: July 27, 2017, 03:32:42 am »
Besides I thought you were a Pimp, you should know this shit.

We pimps go with the suppository route.

Wingnut

« Reply #202 on: July 27, 2017, 03:35:18 am »
@corbet    Pip'n aint easy.  You should know this,

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #203 on: July 27, 2017, 03:36:13 am »
This thread, about something Trump did that we all agree was a good thing, did not stand a chance before the Buts arrived.

Or should I spell that with two 'T's'  There are people here who are physically and emotionally incapable of praising Trump for anything without a 'But'.

Talking about me again. 

"But"

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/trumps-transgender-troops-blunder/

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #204 on: July 27, 2017, 03:39:42 am »

Talking about me again. 

"But"

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/trumps-transgender-troops-blunder/

Not at all.  It was just a general comment about the trend of the thread.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline corbe

« Reply #205 on: July 27, 2017, 03:45:45 am »

Talking about me again. 

"But"

Good Article @Chosen Daughter Thanks for sharing
   Such a great policy announcement/initiative, wasted on such bone-headed presentation, makes me question the sincerity of it all.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #206 on: July 27, 2017, 03:57:11 am »
Not at all.  It was just a general comment about the trend of the thread.

If we can ever get you to be honest........  I didn't think I was the only "but", but I know what your talking about.  All of us that can't blindly fall at the feet of the resident tweeter.  There's a song that comes to mind "Its my party"

Cry if you want to but we are free to step out on Trump when things don't add up.  Not sure it ads up so I will stay firmly in the "but" section until it is clear that real policy is being made rather than random tweeting.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #207 on: July 27, 2017, 03:59:13 am »
   Good Article @Chosen Daughter Thanks for sharing
   Such a great policy announcement/initiative, wasted on such bone-headed presentation, makes me question the sincerity of it all.

Exactly, and you are welcome. 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 04:00:34 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #208 on: July 27, 2017, 04:00:05 am »
   Dude, you crush them into a paste with Vodka, Tito's preferred, and lather up. Particularly healthy in Public, no one messes with someone who eats their boogers, ask Sen. Cruz.  Besides I thought you were a Pimp, you should know this shit.

We pimps go with the suppository route.

Wow.  Professionals.

I stand in awe and pee me kilt from laughing.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #209 on: July 27, 2017, 04:09:30 am »
@corbet    Pip'n aint easy.  You should know this,

Offline corbe

« Reply #210 on: July 27, 2017, 04:16:08 am »
   I knew it was you cause it was a GM and their wasn't no Rust spots, @Frank Cannon

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #211 on: July 27, 2017, 04:36:02 am »
   I knew it was you cause it was a GM and their wasn't no Rust spots, @Frank Cannon

Mines not painted. I had it wrapped in crushed velour.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #212 on: July 27, 2017, 05:21:45 am »
Mines not painted. I had it wrapped in crushed velour.

Classy

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #213 on: July 27, 2017, 05:26:47 am »
If we can ever get you to be honest........  I didn't think I was the only "but", but I know what your talking about.  All of us that can't blindly fall at the feet of the resident tweeter.  There's a song that comes to mind "Its my party"

Cry if you want to but we are free to step out on Trump when things don't add up.  Not sure it ads up so I will stay firmly in the "but" section until it is clear that real policy is being made rather than random tweeting.

You are flattering yourself.  I didn't even notice any of your posts on this thread.  I only noticed quite a few people who liked the action but had to go the 'but' route.

I am always honest.  And I'm not a blind supporter of Trump at all.  I was just surprised that so few people could bring themselves to applaud this action without recounting all the stuff he hadn't done yet.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #214 on: July 27, 2017, 11:33:51 am »
@Sanguine is your secretary hot? I love hot secretaries.

@Frank Cannon, he's ok, but nothing to write home about. 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 11:36:44 am by Sanguine »

Offline montanajoe

Re: Trump: no transgender people will serve in U.S. military - Twitter
« Reply #215 on: July 27, 2017, 11:58:33 pm »
Glad to hear it if true..but he could tweet something tomorrow that is exactly the opposite position.... :whistle:

Seems he forgot to tell the Generals he quoted of the policy change....I'm impressed the IIC found a new way to contradict himself....
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 11:59:10 pm by montanajoe »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #216 on: July 28, 2017, 12:44:27 am »

For those who didn't read it, here's a short excerpt:

. . . The real problem here is that Trump made this radical decision without apparently consulting anybody, or giving them a heads-up. The Pentagon didn’t know this was coming. Nor did the Senate Armed Services Committee. Defense Secretary Mattis knew something like this was a possibility, but was out of town on vacation, and knew nothing o the timing. It was out of the blue.

Politico’s reporting suggests it might have been a knee-jerk move by Trump to get social conservatives off his back about Jeff Sessions. . . .

But, really, everyone should read it.  There's a lot of good stuff in it.

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #217 on: July 28, 2017, 12:59:16 am »
Here is my take.

The CINC gave an order.

JUMP to it.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Wingnut

« Reply #218 on: July 28, 2017, 01:35:05 am »
Here is my take.

The CINC gave an order.

JUMP to it.

And ask How High.
 :beer:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #219 on: July 28, 2017, 01:40:19 am »
Here is my take.

The CINC gave an order.

JUMP to it.

I like it!  I like it just like I like the Obamacare.com roll-out and announcing troop withdraws.  Good job again Mr. President!

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #220 on: July 28, 2017, 05:49:31 am »
You are flattering yourself.  I didn't even notice any of your posts on this thread.  I only noticed quite a few people who liked the action but had to go the 'but' route.

I am always honest.  And I'm not a blind supporter of Trump at all.  I was just surprised that so few people could bring themselves to applaud this action without recounting all the stuff he hadn't done yet.

I would easily applaud this if he hadn't used his twitter to make a major announcement.  It appears it was one of his twitter tirades that nobody knew about until he let loose those little fingers.  I am in a waiting pattern to see what happens.