Author Topic: BREAKING: Wasserman-Schultz IT Staffer Imran Awan Arrested at Airport While Trying to Flee U.S.  (Read 4297 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

BREAKING: Wasserman-Schultz IT Staffer Imran Awan Arrested at Airport While Trying to Flee U.S.
Gateway Pundit, Jul 25, 2017

Chad Pergram of Fox News tweeted a breaking report on Dem Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Pakistani IT staffer Imran Awan was arrested at Dulles airport while trying to flee the United States.

Chad Pergram   ✔  ‎@ChadPergram 
Feds/USCP bust Hse IT staffer Imran Awan & charge him with multiple counts of bank fraud as part of Hse IT procurement scandal
4:22 PM - 25 Jul 2017
Chad Pergram   ✔  ‎@ChadPergram 
Feds/USCP picked up Imran Awan at Dulles Aiport last night as he was "trying to leave the country." Has been arraigned. Surrendered passport
4:23 PM - 25 Jul 2017

The Gateway Pundit previously reported the FBI seized smashed hardrives belonging to Imran Awan.

More: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/breaking-wasserman-schultz-staffer-imran-awan-arrested-airport-trying-flee-u-s/

Oceander

Interesting.  Wasserman-Schultz may have some very unpleasant days ahead of her if he spills enough dirt. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
And, not just Wasserman-Schultz.

Offline mrclose

The investigation goes far beyond the theft of millions of dollars. The employees could read all emails dozens of members of Congress sent and received, as well as access any files members and their staff stored. Court records show the brothers ran a side business that owed $100,000 to an Iranian fugitive who has been tied to Hezbollah, and their stepmother says they often send money to Pakistan.

Imran Awan has worked for Wasserman Schultz since 2005, the year she became the congressional representative from Florida’s 23rd district.

Imran Awan and three relatives were colleagues until police banned them from computer networks at the House of Representatives after suspicion the brothers accessed congressional computers without permission.

Five Capitol Hill technology aides told The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group that members of Congress have displayed an inexplicable and intense loyalty towards the suspects who police say victimized them. The baffled aides wonder if the suspects are blackmailing representatives based on the contents of their emails and files, to which they had full access.

The Awans “had [members] in their pocket,” and “there are a lot of members who could go down over this.”
(All Democrats of course!)

The Awans collected $4 million from congressional offices.

Just "Some" of the Democrats who had Pakistani IT workers (currently under investigation) on their payroll:
(Scroll to the bottom of the page for the complete list)

House IT Workers Fear Members Are Being Black | The Daily Caller
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Frank Cannon

Fun. They have charges for this terrorist. There is no reasonable way this doesn't bring down a couple Rats on the way unless the fix is in.

Offline dfwgator

Wingnut

This is juicy.  If Trump is smart He'll keep his trap shut and let the cowchips fall on the rats.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Hope they round up the whole bunch of them and that many dimocraps go down with them.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I'm glad he was arrested.  There were previous stories where this guy was in contact with the Marine now renting his former residence.  Inexcusable for the authorities to not be aware of his activities.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Millee

What time is his suicide scheduled for?  :whistle:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Fun. They have charges for this terrorist. There is no reasonable way this doesn't bring down a couple Rats on the way unless the fix is in.

If they pull on this thread long enough they will unravel a very large mess IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

All Rats on the list.  But rats have a way of slipping through the cracks.  Hopefully, not this time.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Wingnut

What time is his suicide scheduled for?  :whistle:

Hillary is where again?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Go with your gut on the Fix.

This guy will lead to Hildabeast and the Clinton Foundation.

All of this will be made to disappear or a few lower sacrifices will be made.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Oceander

I really hope you're wrong.   

Wingnut

I really hope you're wrong.

Someone must die.   You know as well as I.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is juicy.  If Trump is smart He'll keep his trap shut and let the cowchips fall on the rats.

Not possible. Trump will post some idiotic 'tweet' which he thinks is insightful/funny, and it will turn all the guns on him instead of Schultz and the Democrats. That is what he always does. He can't help himself.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

If Sessions weren't under siege, he would be the one to go after them.

Wingnut

Not possible. Trump will post some idiotic 'tweet' which he thinks is insightful/funny, and it will turn all the guns on him instead of Schultz and the Democrats. That is what he always does. He can't help himself.

I know.  Wonder what the over/under is for a 4am  Trump tweeting shitfest

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Except he wasn't going after them. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline endicom

Someone must die.   You know as well as I.

Oh my! Oh Fie! A pocket full of rye.

This is backwards.  Sessions is under siege because he isn't the one going after them. 

Wingnut

Oh my! Oh Fie! A pocket full of rye.

It's a dainty dish.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I know.  Wonder what the over/under is for a 4am  Trump tweeting shitfest

Kellyanne should confiscate his phone every night at midnight, and put it in a safe until after breakfast.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.