Author Topic: POTUS SLAMS SESSIONS AGAIN: He Endorsed Me Because of Big Crowds, Not Loyalty  (Read 18442 times)

Offline rodamala

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/07/26/whats-really-going-on-with-sessions/

This should be on the main board today, imho.

Rush threads are buried and don't even show up on the front page's latest posts.

My old man textvmessaged me yesterday to tell me Rush said that Cruz was being considered for AG by Trump.  I responded to him:

"Lyin' Ted for AG... you know the guy that is a Canadian, whose father assassinated JFK, and has an ugly Goldman Sachs employee wife? That Ted Cruz...for AG?

Yeah, right."

Offline DB

I think Ted is too smart to accept such an offer. It is a career killer, just ask Sessions...

Offline Night Hides Not

Just because you got a hard-on for his not endorsing Ted Cruz conservatism ..... :whistle:

I will give him credit for at least being honest about his departure from conservatism. After decades, he has changed the name of his "institute" from "The Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies" to "The Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Anti-Leftist Studies." Even so, it's tragic and infuriating to listen to him twist himself into a pretzel to accommodate all of Trumps shenanigans. I'm sure in doing so he picked up a number of new listeners, which is good for him because he needed to replace those of us he betrayed when he went squishy on conservatism.

Usually when I get the rare chance to listen to Rush, he's talking about LifeLock or his cats. He's Retired on Active Duty.

The only thing going for him is his competitors are more Always Trumpers than he.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 01:10:14 am by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline berdie

I think Ted is too smart to accept such an offer. It is a career killer, just ask Sessions...

@DB ...I hope to heck he is that smart. Let Guiliani do it, He has nothing to lose.

Myself...I would distance myself from this administration as much as I could. It's way too unstable.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Usually when I get the rare chance to listen to Rush, he's talking about LifeLock or his cats. He's Retired on Active Duty.

The only thing going for him is his competitors are more Always Trumpers than he.

Also rush revere!

Offline Night Hides Not

Also rush revere!

Good point WTF. My son's read a couple, and enjoyed them. I'm all for a kid reading books.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline DB

@DB ...I hope to heck he is that smart. Let Guiliani do it, He has nothing to lose.

Myself...I would distance myself from this administration as much as I could. It's way too unstable.

I doubt they'd allow Guiliani in that position. Wasn't his claim to fame going after organized crime? The Clinton foundation is organized crime.

Offline corbe

Giuliani has already said, in so many words, he wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline berdie

I doubt they'd allow Guiliani in that position. Wasn't his claim to fame going after organized crime? The Clinton foundation is organized crime.

You could be right. But since Trump is all over Sessions right now about not going after Hillary (even tho he said not to) maybe Rudy is the right person.

Offline berdie

Giuliani has already said, in so many words, he wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole.

I hadn't heard that. It just shows me that he is pretty darn smart. I just hope Ted is as well.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I hadn't heard that. It just shows me that he is pretty darn smart. I just hope Ted is as well.

I don't remember where I read it but Rudy's attorneys are already cooperating with Mueller's investigation.

Offline Cripplecreek

My old man textvmessaged me yesterday to tell me Rush said that Cruz was being considered for AG by Trump.  I responded to him:

"Lyin' Ted for AG... you know the guy that is a Canadian, whose father assassinated JFK, and has an ugly Goldman Sachs employee wife? That Ted Cruz...for AG?

Yeah, right."

Alt right garbage like Cernovich have been pimping that Cruz for AG BS for almost 2 weeks. They still hate Cruz with a white hot rage but think they can fool people into helping push Sessions out because Trump lacks the man parts to do it himself.

And BTW, the new swamp creature Trump hired to drain the swamp is threatening Priebus with an FBI investigation. Apparently Trump's lacking man parts come into play there as well.

Offline RoosGirl

Alt right garbage like Cernovich have been pimping that Cruz for AG BS for almost 2 weeks. They still hate Cruz with a white hot rage but think they can fool people into helping push Sessions out because Trump lacks the man parts to do it himself.

And BTW, the new swamp creature Trump hired to drain the swamp is threatening Priebus with an FBI investigation. Apparently Trump's lacking man parts come into play there as well.

Maybe if Priebus helps the RNC come up with the dough to pay for Trump's attorney fees for the Russia thing the FBI investigation will go away.

Offline roamer_1

Anybody wanna bet on Doughnut Boy?

Offline DB

Anybody wanna bet on Doughnut Boy?

It would be the end of his political ambitions, that might be good...

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@Chosen Daughter
@txradioguy

Yes, he is a mental case.  Finally, more people are beginning to understand that.  It is a case of the emperor has no clothes.

I think it has always been obvious.  888high58888
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

• Technical
Good point WTF. My son's read a couple, and enjoyed them. I'm all for a kid reading books.

It's fine but last I listened to Rush he spent half his time hacking these products. I have no problem with him selling extra stuff, but does he need to spend listener time promoting this stuff? Doesn't he have enough money?

Point is moot because now with him pushing Trump I no longer listen.

Offline Rivergirl

May I add my name to the list of folks who have no interest whatsoever in a single word from Limbaugh.

Offline Cripplecreek

May I add my name to the list of folks who have no interest whatsoever in a single word from Limbaugh.

Limbaugh has always been a blowhard.

Offline Idiot

Limbaugh has always been a blowhard.
Yup...that he has.  Sometimes it takes one to recognize one.   :laugh:

Offline rodamala

@Cripplecreek

My response to my father was the same OH HAIL NO pic I posted here and... a total  plagiarized quote that you may recognize... "The alt right has been pimping this BS for a week."

No kidding.

Offline Night Hides Not

It's fine but last I listened to Rush he spent half his time hacking these products. I have no problem with him selling extra stuff, but does he need to spend listener time promoting this stuff? Doesn't he have enough money?

Point is moot because now with him pushing Trump I no longer listen.

A bit O/T, but I hate the way talk shows of various stripes come out of a 5+ minute commercial break you leading in the next segment with an advertisement of their own...LifeLock, Tax Busters, etc.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,273506.0.html

All likely just a ruse as Rush explored on his show. Cheney was sent out under Bush to say things. This is probably just a part of some ploy. I go with Rush's word.

• Technical
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,273506.0.html

All likely just a ruse as Rush explored on his show. Cheney was sent out under Bush to say things. This is probably just a part of some ploy. I go with Rush's word.

Right, so if Douche says it's 12 dimensional chess, you believe it without question, like a lemming.

Not surprising.

Silver Pines

Right, so if Douche says it's 12 dimensional chess, you believe it without question, like a lemming.

Not surprising.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

I remember when the left used to accuse us of letting radio talkers think for us and we actually denied it.