Author Topic: POTUS SLAMS SESSIONS AGAIN: He Endorsed Me Because of Big Crowds, Not Loyalty  (Read 18178 times)

Silver Pines

Again, remember about 6 weeks ago when all of those very ill conceived jokes/plays, etc about killing Trump were in the news; then, Trump stirred up a tweet storm and this other faded into the background.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was being manipulative.

Everyone knows Sessions has been practically the number one elected politician against illegal immigration for the longest time, these other guys were not in the legislature back in 2006 say, maybe Steven King was in Iowa, but not many more.

I still say it's a headfake, it's almost disingenuous to say Sessions endorsed Trump over crowd size.

Trump is playing two hundred dimensional underwater midget chess.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

OMG...really...I can't believe you said that..I guess that is how you reconcile Trumps actions.

@mystery-ak .... Sessions's non-resignation has left more than one Washingtonian wondering if there's more going on than we are aware of.  The town is swimming in this---and it's a VERY small town with one degree of separation.  The "Sessions's thing" is talked about in Starbucks, over lunch, drinks at the Hay Adams, every shopper in every Georgetown boutique is spilling everything she's heard from her husband, hairdressers are working with recorders. There's no way to share this on TBR so you are at a disadvantage. 

But, you can relax, there's no need to ponder my reaction to this.  Simply put,  I'm living and working in the center of this storm and have more theories to consider than you are aware of.

Sleep well.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 02:33:36 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
There are enough neutrals that say Sessions shouldn't have recused himself, in spite of whatever lazy hateful argument NTs are tossing out now.

Offline TomSea

Sessions was lied about per his hearings, called a racist, practically a Klansman and is still called these names.

Oh sure, Trump is really humiliating him.  :silly:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
There are enough neutrals that say Sessions shouldn't have recused himself, in spite of whatever lazy hateful argument NTs are tossing out now.

Yes, many of the posters here agreed that he shouldn't have recused himself.  But, what does that have to do with this topic?

Offline TomSea

Yes, many of the posters here agreed that he shouldn't have recused himself.  But, what does that have to do with this topic?
Not just posters here, but plenty in the media, pundits.

Neither do GI Joe's attacks on others here have to do with the subject at hand, why are you not pointing that out?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 03:03:16 am by TomSea »

Offline Night Hides Not

Here I am at Mount Rushmore, enjoying the view, contemplating the greatness of these four Presidents vs. the two shallow, narcissistic men to past hold the office. I'm nearly in tears.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline rodamala

According to the Daily Beast, Sessions is pissed and is determined to hang on---says Trump will have to fire him.

It's too bad Trump never took a punch.  It would have benefited him greatly.

No comment.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Here I am at Mount Rushmore, enjoying the view, contemplating the greatness of these four Presidents vs. the two shallow, narcissistic men to past hold the office. I'm nearly in tears.

I imagine the presidents on the side of Mt Rushmore are weeping too.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

In her mind Trump is perfect and can do no wrong.

Oh, for Cripe's sake @txradioguy read my post 101.  **nononono*

I love that it'll really piss you off if Trump takes a place on that mountain.   :silly:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Oh, for Cripe's sake @txradioguy read my post 101.  **nononono*

He could declare martial law tomorrow and suspend the Constitution and you would be leading the cheering squad and defending his actions.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I love that it'll really piss you off if Trump takes a place on that mountain.   :silly:

He could carry the jockstrap of any of the men on the side of that mountain.

Besides...sycophants like you would demand he have his own mountain because he should have to share his greatness with those mere mortals.

Offline RoosGirl

They power wash that stuff off every so often.

Offline rodamala

Perhaps people will stop and take a moment to reflect on the fact that this guy has never run a business that produces things.  He's put together business deals based on bullying, braggadocio, bribes, and branding.   He's relied on his money (and corresponding legal clout) and other peoples' decency to hurt others to his own benefit.  That doesn't translate into running a healthy operation.

Executive Summary:  Trump is a douchebag.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Not just posters here, but plenty in the media.

Neither do GI Joe's attacks on others here have to do with the subject at hand, why are you not pointing that out?

Tom, I have no idea what you're talking about, but if someone is making personal attacks, please hit the "report" button. 

Offline rodamala

Why do you hate us so?  @DCPatriot

Hate boner.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Trump should hike up his big girl panties and fire Sessions if he feels that way.

Offline Cripplecreek

I'll keep it in mind for next time I have a full bladder.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I love that it'll really piss you off if Trump takes a place on that mountain.   

That you would even allow your mind to contemplate such a thing is beyond sickening, and evidentiary of the cult of worship people like you possess for your political messiah.

No different than the cultists for Obama daydreamed about having his image carved for perpetuity.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Idiot

It certainly would seem as time goes on, he will keep appointing people only to fire them.  I'm beginning to wonder if this is by design ... hiring people that the establishment doesn't want and firing them to get rid of them.  If Sessions is fired ... his career as a politician is over.
Hey....he did have a show about firing people...don't ya know....lol.

Offline corbe

I heard that bird dogs were doing incredible damage @RoosGirl

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

Not just posters here, but plenty in the media, pundits.

@TomSea

Are you really mocking @txradioguy's military service?  Seriously?

Offline Cripplecreek

Roosevelt was a progressive scumbag who never did anything worthwhile and is only known because of his loud obnoxious bragging.

Offline TomSea

@TomSea

Are you really mocking @txradioguy's military service?  Seriously?

Are  you really ignoring all of txradioguy's ad hom attacks on anyone who supports our president? Seriously?  Is that all you Never Trumper's have in your safe space is to make all matters personal?