Author Topic: Chaffetz on Kushner Being Questioned in Senate Meeting: 'They Would Never Do This to the Clintons'  (Read 746 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chaffetz on Kushner Being Questioned in Senate Meeting: 'They Would Never Do This to the Clintons'
By David Bixenspan
9 hours ago

On Monday, Fox News contributor and former Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) appeared on “Fox & Friends,” where the topic turned to the big news of the morning: Jared Kushner's written statement to the Senate.

Chaffetz expressed frustration with Kushner and Donald Trump Jr. being called to speak to the Senate Intelligence Committee, arguing a double standard.

“Republicans need to get a backbone,” he began. “Every time the Democrats say they need to call up Jared Kushner or Donald Trump Jr., then call up Chelsea Clinton. Call up the Clintons. There, we have an inspector general who issues a report stating an actual crime.”

more
http://ijr.com/2017/07/928567-chaffetz-kushner-questioned-senate-meeting-never-clintons/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rivergirl

You can't make this up.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
He's right.  They wouldn't do this to the Clintons or Bush's.

Republicans need a backbone.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Oceander

Trump did say he wanted to leave the Clintons alone, so what else would one expect?

HonestJohn

I guess Chaffetz forgot this? (more like he's hoping *YOU'VE* forgotten)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpCRL_KVC1k
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 04:51:27 am by HonestJohn »

Offline Rivergirl

Is there no one in the cabal who will play the grown up, for at least five minutes.

Offline driftdiver

I guess Chaffetz forgot this? (more like he's hoping *YOU'VE* forgotten)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpCRL_KVC1k

@HonestJohn

Hardly a comparison.   

Offline DB

When your argument is "they did it too" combined with "it isn't fair" you're doomed no matter how unfair it is.

Offline driftdiver

When your argument is "they did it too" combined with "it isn't fair" you're doomed no matter how unfair it is.

I didn't read that ijnto his statement.  I took it more as they need to stop being so meek.

The whole Russia story is nonsense and intended to distract.  We need to stop letting the left dictate the agenda.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Which is exactly why Trumpers are so angry all the time. They know that in the end Trump will resign or be removed and its their own fault.

Offline driftdiver

Which is exactly why Trumpers are so angry all the time. They know that in the end Trump will resign or be removed and its their own fault.

Wow project much?

HonestJohn

@HonestJohn

Hardly a comparison.

How so?

Both were called before Congress to testify.

Though, Kushner did get a private hearing...