Author Topic: POTUS Trump RIPS Obama – Scouts Chant “We Love Trump!” at National Jamboree  (Read 2553 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
POTUS Trump RIPS Obama – Scouts Chant “We Love Trump!” at National Jamboree (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Jul 24th, 2017 6:13 pm

The scouts chanted “We Love Trump!” tonight at the National Jamboree in West Virginia.

The massive crowd of tens of thousands of boy scouts cheered the president at the jamboree.
The crowd was enormous – nearly 40,000 people!

Trump ripped Barack Obama for NEVER attending a jamboree.
The massive crowd grumbled then started chanting—

“We love Trump! We love Trump!… “

It was an amazing event.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/potus-trump-rips-obama-scouts-chant-love-trump-national-jamboree-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The massive crowd grumbled then started chanting—

“We love Trump! We love Trump!… “

It was an amazing event.
More like terrifying.

I hate to invoke Godwin's Law here, but this is straight out of Mao and Hitler.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Let's not start these comparisons please.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Let's not start these comparisons please.
I really am not saying this to get a rise out of people, but these are children worshiping a politician. This is not right! It's frightening, and disgusting. Despots like the pictures I showed used these strategies. (Well, they used to be. Nowadays, they use more subtle, subversive approaches.)

The President does not realize how much of a line he has crossed by using the Boy Scouts as political pawns. These are the things we warned about.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I really am not saying this to get a rise out of people, but these are children worshiping a politician. This is not right! It's frightening, and disgusting. Despots like the pictures I showed used these strategies. (Well, they used to be. Nowadays, they use more subtle, subversive approaches.)

The President does not realize how much of a line he has crossed by using the Boy Scouts as political pawns. These are the things we warned about.

Well I don't see it that way and it has caused fights on threads numerous times...I just don't want to go there again, again and again.

I've already gotten my first post report on it..
Support the USO

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Well I don't see it that way and it has caused fights on threads numerous times...I just don't want to go there again, again and again.

I've already gotten my first post report on it..

Jmyrlefuller's account is pretty accurate. This is becoming disgusting.

Are we not allowed to state the truth on this website?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Jmyrlefuller chose to remove the photos which I appreciate.

Support the USO

Oceander

Cut it out.  You're more than welcome to tell the truth; you aren't welcome to be gratuitously inflammatory.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Kinda like many people worship Reagan.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kinda like many people worship Reagan.

What does Reagan have to do with this...
Support the USO

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
What does Reagan have to do with this...

People worship Reagan.   He was a great President but it's no different.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

I watched it until I couldn't stand it anymore - a rehash of his election, on and on.  It was him heaping praise upon himself, so I switched the channel.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
@mystery-ak

I watched it until I couldn't stand it anymore - a rehash of his election, on and on.  It was him heaping praise upon himself, so I switched the channel.

Yea.. It was weird. I thought it would be just one of those stadium type moments where the audience cheers for the person on stage- no big deal...

But Trump was actually egging them on and leading them. He actually got the kids 'booing' Obama. Like him or not, but that isn't how one adult sets an example for young people to act towards another adult, no matter ho bad that person is. Then, it almost seemed like Trump started the 'we love Trump' chant, if not started it, was egging them on to keep going.

Someone brought up Reagan upthread, but I doubt you'll ever find one instance where Reagan did anything similar in regards to pumping people up to chant for him or boo another person.

Trump seemed right at home among the tweens.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 03:02:24 am by AbaraXas »

Offline Frank Cannon

More like terrifying.

That's total bullshit. I have spent a fair amount of time at Scout Jamborees as a yout and hooting, hollering and cheering are the order of the day. I don't know what's going on with it today with allowing pansies to be scoutmasters, but Scouting was generally a Right wing sort of endeavor in my day. These kids were having fun with a President most of them probably like and parents voted for.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 03:15:34 am by Frank Cannon »

Oceander

That's total bullshit. I have spent a fair amount of time at Scout Jamborees as a yout and hooting, hollering and sheering are the order of the day. I don't know what's going on with it today with allowing pansies to be scoutmasters, but Scouting was generally a Right wing sort of endeavor in my day.

Watch out, here comes Mod 3-3/4!!

Offline Frank Cannon

Watch out, here comes Mod 3-3/4!!

That's 4 3/4. Read the stripes on my epaulets.

Oceander

That's 4 3/4. Read the stripes on my epaulets.

Sir!  Yes Sir!!

Offline montanajoe

Well Trump was surrounded by a bunch of kids on his emotional and intellectual maturity level...the classless clown can't help acting out in that situation.... a kid has just got be kid....  22222frying pan

Oceander

"President Pence" is sounding better and better all the time.

Offline Suppressed

Mmmmm, mmmm, mmmm...
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline corbe

Wonder how HHS Price felt when Trump made the joke about "You're Fired", if the vote to proceed to debate tomorrow fails in the Senate.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
More like terrifying.

Godwin is a moron.

If fascism comes to America it will come hiding behind godwin's law

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

The comparisons are accurate.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Cut it out.  You're more than welcome to tell the truth; you aren't welcome to be gratuitously inflammatory.

Where was I being inflammatory?

@mystery-ak are we allowed to state our opinions on this site or not?

I did not see whatever graphics jmyrlefuller posted.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Keep in mind the source.

He claims there were over 40,000 people there!  (at the jamboree, not necessarily or even likely there for trump).

He claims "scouts chant we love trump" -- probably true.  But 'scouts' could mean 'two scouts'.

I'm not saying hoft is an outright liar, but hoft is an outright liar.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.