Author Topic: Senate Dem: Kushner's statement raises more questions than it answers  (Read 779 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senate Dem: Kushner's statement raises more questions than it answers
By Olivia Beavers - 07/24/17 01:48 PM EDT

Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) said on Monday that a statement from Jared Kushner in which the senior White House aide denies colluding with Russia during the 2016 election "raises far more questions than it answers."

Wyden also questioned the trustworthiness of Kushner, who is also President Trump's son-in-law.

“More broadly, Kushner has repeatedly concealed information about his personal finances and meetings with foreign officials. There should be no presumption that he is telling the whole truth in this statement,” Wyden said in his own statement.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/343462-senate-dem-kushners-statement-raises-more-questions-than-it-answers
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think it's fair to say Wyden had this statement prepared months ago, that Kushner was going to "raise more questions."  So, anybody know how things went today?  Kushner was just heading into Congress when I had to leave for work.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Mom MD

Senate Dem: Kushner's statement raises more questions than it answers
By Olivia Beavers - 07/24/17 01:48 PM EDT

Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) said on Monday that a statement from Jared Kushner in which the senior White House aide denies colluding with Russia during the 2016 election "raises far more questions than it answers."

Wyden also questioned the trustworthiness of Kushner, who is also President Trump's son-in-law.

“More broadly, Kushner has repeatedly concealed information about his personal finances and meetings with foreign officials. There should be no presumption that he is telling the whole truth in this statement,” Wyden said in his own statement.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/343462-senate-dem-kushners-statement-raises-more-questions-than-it-answers

Well of course.  Did anyone expect the democrats to be satisfied with any testimony? Kushner could have gone in there in sack cloth on his knees and it wouldn't have been good enough
God is still in control

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Well of course.  Did anyone expect the democrats to be satisfied with any testimony? Kushner could have gone in there in sack cloth on his knees and it wouldn't have been good enough

Of course not..not matter what Kushner says it will never be enough...this will go on for 4 more years..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rivergirl

Does anyone believe the trump's were interested in adoption of Russian babies?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I can report I'm still reeling from the shock of hearing Jared Kushner's voice for the first time today.  It's like Jared opened his mouth at that press conference and a Hello Kitty purse plopped out!!

Wingnut

I can report I'm still reeling from the shock of hearing Jared Kushner's voice for the first time today.  It's like Jared opened his mouth at that press conference and a Hello Kitty purse plopped out!!

No Shit.   His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it
consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No Shit.   His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it
consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order.

Hadn't heard that one in some time...Chapin was the best.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

Hadn't heard that one in some time...Chapin was the best.

Mr. Tanner.   888high58888

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 11:49:54 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Senate Dem: Kushner's statement raises more questions than it answers
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2017, 12:05:56 am »

That song makes me cry....especially when I think of the Jersey Turnpike and a Chevy Chevette.   8888crybaby

Edited to add:  It was the Long Island Expressway, and a VW Rabbit.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 12:09:04 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2017, 12:17:09 am »
That song makes me cry....especially when I think of the Jersey Turnpike and a Chevy Chevette.   8888crybaby

Edited to add:  It was the Long Island Expressway, and a VW Rabbit.

A description without a distinction.....In the end a firery crash.....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2017, 12:25:54 am »
A description without a distinction.....In the end a firery crash.....

8888crybaby

I miss you Harry.  Still so many stories to tell.

Best concert I ever saw.  I heard a spot on the radio he was coming to Wings Stadium in Kalamazoo, and I was at the box office at 8:00 AM, day one of ticket sales.  Skipped a class for it.  I scored a front-row seat to a Harry Chapin concert.  Honest-to-God true story.  I got pictures.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2017, 01:20:14 am »

It was based on a real person, a cleaner from Ohio named Martin Tubridy.

The actual review in The New York Times reads:

Martin Tubridy, a bassbaritone who came to Town Hall on Tuesday night to give his second New York recital, performed songs by Beethoven, Schubert, Vaughan Williams, Britten and others. He was accompanied on the piano by Mitchell Andrews.

Mr. Tubridy's voice seemed quite limited in amplitude, range and flexibility, and it was probably because of this that his interpretations lacked force and strong communicative power.

He was well prepared and sang conscientiously, but the resalts were not up to generally accepted levels of professional accomplishment.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn