Author Topic: Man with a hammer beat four homeless people in their sleep in St. Louis  (Read 787 times)

Online mountaineer

Man with a hammer beat four homeless people in their sleep in St. Louis
By Denise Hollinshed
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
 Jul 22, 2017

ST. LOUIS • A homeless woman was clinging to life Saturday after she and three homeless men were injured when a man attacked them with a hammer as they slept in the vacant Carr School building at 15th and Carr streets on Saturday.

St. Louis police are investigating the assaults that happened at 10:33 a.m., according to police. All of the victims were taken to a hospital. The woman was listed as critical and unstable. Police did not release the conditions of the men.

Homicide detectives were called to handle the investigation. ...
Full story
St. Louis has been named one of the most dangerous cities in the U.S., with the highest murder rate in America.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Suppressed

Full story
St. Louis has been named one of the most dangerous cities in the U.S., with the highest murder rate in America.  **nononono*

Funny, we don't get his religion in this story.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline thackney

One of the victims to told Fox'2 Derrion Henderson the attack started after dispute over prescription drugs.

http://fox2now.com/2017/07/22/four-homeless-victims-attacked/
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline dfwgator

Maxwell?

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
One of the victims to told Fox'2 Derrion Henderson the attack started after dispute over prescription drugs.

So I guess his religion was junkie.

Offline Mom MD

Full story

East St. Louis is actually the most dangerous part and is actually across the river in Illinois, though there are plenty of nasty areas in the Missouri part as well
God is still in control

Offline dfwgator

East St. Louis is actually the most dangerous part and is actually across the river in Illinois, though there are plenty of nasty areas in the Missouri part as well

"You think these guys know The Commodores?"

Offline Suppressed

Yeah, but his religion?  We read "Muslim" if it's "Muslim" now. 
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If this was the UK, hammers would be outlawed to prevent these types of crimes.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

Yeah, but his religion?  We read "Muslim" if it's "Muslim" now.
Probably no religion at all. Just a junkie with mental illness, I'll guess.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org