Author Topic: De Blasio Compared to ‘Cowardly Lion’ After Fleeing Confrontation With Angry Queens Woman  (Read 1094 times)

rangerrebew

De Blasio Compared to ‘Cowardly Lion’ After Fleeing Confrontation With Angry Queens Woman
Posted By David Rutz On July 23, 2017 @ 7:14 am In Politics | No Comments

A CBS New York reporter compared Mayor Bill de Blasio to the "cowardly lion" from The Wizard of Oz after he fled a confrontation on Thursday with an angry 63-year-old Queens woman.

Vickie Paladino and her husband were driving through their neighborhood when they spotted the far-left mayor, who was there to announce a $16 million initiative to fix sidewalks damaged by tree roots. Paladino was so upset over de Blasio's trip to Germany to speak at a G-20 protest in lieu of attending a vigil for slain New York police officer Miosotis Familia that she left the car to berate him.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/de-blasio-cowardly-lion-fleeing-confrontation-angry-woman/
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 05:11:48 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Have to agree with her there, regardless of who is in office. The G20 is above your pay grade and not your purview De Blasio. How about doing the job you were elected to do instead of trying to act like you're playing at the Federal level?
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Have to agree with her there, regardless of who is in office. The G20 is above your pay grade and not your purview De Blasio. How about doing the job you were elected to do instead of trying to act like you're playing at the Federal level?
Quite agree. How was the G20 any business of this feckless mayor? His city is becoming a cesspool, but it's clear he doesn't give a damn.
Just do your job, Mr. Wilhelm.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Wingnut

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
Fantastic, stealin' it...
'

(added) a big one with the aspect ratio more correct -- http://i.magaimg.net/img/y0i.png
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 08:08:11 pm by SunkenCiv »
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Wingnut

Fantastic, stealin' it...'

(added) a big one with the aspect ratio more correct -- http://i.magaimg.net/img/y0i.png

Yours is much better!

Offline skeeter

Each rabbit would show respect to me. The chipmunks genuflect to me.

Offline Rivergirl

Heard the woman's tirade at deblabbio........LOL........oh he wanted to get far far away from her.
She gave it to him but good

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
But, the cowardly lion had some redeeming qualities.

Offline Applewood

Next time DeBlasio runs for mayor again or whatever, I hope his opponent reminds the voters of this incident.  The voters should be made to remember how DeBlasio disrespected a fallen officer and the police in general just to have some fun marching in Germany. 

Did the taxpayers pay for this trip?   

Offline mountaineer

Report: De Blasio Ordered Police to Clear Homeless Out of Subways Before His Ride
BY: David Rutz   
July 24, 2017 7:02 am

New York City Mayor Bill De Blasio ordered the police to clear out homeless people from two subway stations ahead of his four-stop press event on Sunday so that the stations "looked nice," according to a new report.

Law enforcement sources told the New York Post that the police had until 11 a.m. on Sunday to eject those who were "hanging out" at the Fourth Avenue/Ninth Street and Jay Street/MetroTech F train stations.

Another source put it this way: de Blasio's office let the police know ahead of time about his schedule "with the expectation that the subway stations would be free and clear of homeless people."

De Blasio's trip from his Park Slope gym to his new campaign office in Brooklyn was part of a publicity stunt to call out New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D.) regarding funding for the city's transportation system, the Post reported. ... Full story
 *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
Yours is much better!
Technically, I stole that one too. ;)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Online dfwgator

Next time DeBlasio runs for mayor again or whatever, I hope his opponent reminds the voters of this incident.  The voters should be made to remember how DeBlasio disrespected a fallen officer and the police in general just to have some fun marching in Germany. 

Did the taxpayers pay for this trip?   

He'll still win.

Wingnut

He'll still win.

They say the guy is a Basso profondo.  Well most just wish the bassole would get out.