Author Topic: Idea whites 'responsible for every evil' drilled into students' heads  (Read 348 times)

rangerrebew

Idea whites 'responsible for every evil' drilled into students' heads
'Not only in class, but at orientation, in their social settings'
Published: 15 hours ago

WASHINGTON – How did American college campuses get to the point where all of the ills of Western Civilization are blamed on white male students?

Scott Greer, author of “No Campus for White Men,” recently told national talk-radio host Laura Ingraham the problem is widespread.

“It doesn’t matter where you go,” he said. “You can be going to a conservative, red state public university or you could be going to Oberlin, and you’re going to be hearing this dogma repeated throughout, that all whites, no matter their background, beliefs, or when their ancestors came here, they’re all responsible for every evil that has ever been committed by Europeans.”

http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/idea-whites-responsible-for-every-evil-drilled-into-students-heads/
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 11:29:06 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Gosh, who knew that race and sex were both transmitted by the Y chromosone?
The Republic is lost.

Offline goatprairie

We now have (thanks to leftist indoctrination) millions of white liberals wandering around feeling guilty  about their
"white privilege" and European civilization being superior to every other civilization in the world.
The funny thing about it is there's absolutely nothing they can do by apologizing for their "crimes" that will help their pet groups no more than the Kennedys apologizing for their wealth could have helped my family when I was growing up in a poor midwestern household with six siblings and one meager income.
The facts are that, because we live in the greatest country in the world, all my siblings and I climbed out of our less than wealthy younger lives to live comfortably now.
The Kennedys apologizing for their wealth and privilege did nothing to help us in our rise.
And no amount of self-flagellation will help all the liberal pet groups. They'll have to make it on their own.