Author Topic: Levin: ‘Right Now … We’re Not a Free People’  (Read 501 times)

rangerrebew

Levin: ‘Right Now … We’re Not a Free People’
« on: July 23, 2017, 11:26:20 am »

On his nationally syndicated radio talk show [1] Thursday, host Mark Levin railed against politicians in Washington D.C., declaring that “[r]ight now, we are in a state of servitude to Obamacare,” and “we’re not a free people.”

“Right now, we are in a state of servitude to Obamacare,” said Mark Levin. “We are in a state of servitude to whatever the Republicans are cooking up. We’re not a free people. We’re not an independent people.”

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-morris/levin-right-now-were-not-free-people

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Levin: ‘Right Now … We’re Not a Free People’
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 01:40:57 pm »

On his nationally syndicated radio talk show [1] Thursday, host Mark Levin railed against politicians in Washington D.C., declaring that “[r]ight now, we are in a state of servitude to Obamacare,” and “we’re not a free people.”

“Right now, we are in a state of servitude to Obamacare,” said Mark Levin. “We are in a state of servitude to whatever the Republicans are cooking up. We’re not a free people. We’re not an independent people.”

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-morris/levin-right-now-were-not-free-people

And haven't been for quite some time Mr. Levin!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

Re: Levin: ‘Right Now … We’re Not a Free People’
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 01:58:00 pm »
Given that we have no options, that all is government mandate, I don't know what would be the argument for us being free.