Author Topic: City Councilman Who Told Blacks To Attack Cops Finally Got His Wish  (Read 597 times)

rangerrebew

City Councilman Who Told Blacks To Attack Cops Finally Got His Wish

July 21, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Kenneth Stokes is a lunatic and a City Councilman for Jackson, Mississippi. Last year he told his constituents that they should attack police officers and he finally got his wish. Someone shot up a policeman’s home and it’s clearly a direct result of this invitation to violence. Because this story is completely ridiculous, Stokes is calling his critics racist for condemning his anti-cop rhetoric.

The story goes like this: in 2016 Stokes said he was sick of outside police agencies chasing suspects into Jackson, especially from Pearl, MS, so this is what he proposed:

“What I suggest is we get the black leadership together, and as these jurisdictions come into Jackson we throw rocks and bricks and bottles at them. That will send a message we don’t want you in here,” said Stokes.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/city-councilman-who-told-blacks-to-attack-cops-finally-got-his-wish
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 09:41:30 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
Re: City Councilman Who Told Blacks To Attack Cops Finally Got His Wish
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 05:55:40 am »
related:

New York Times Comes Out Against White Women
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,272930.0.html
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Offline Joe Wooten

Re: City Councilman Who Told Blacks To Attack Cops Finally Got His Wish
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 02:59:09 pm »
I say give him his wish. No longer send the cops into his area, but first, build a 20 ft high wall topped with concertina around the town to keep the denizens in there and put guard towers with machine guns to enforce it.