Author Topic: Democrats blame Trump for Obamacare's failure  (Read 556 times)

rangerrebew

Democrats blame Trump for Obamacare's failure
« on: July 22, 2017, 11:22:49 am »
July 21, 2017
Democrats blame Trump for Obamacare's failure
By J. Marsolo

Obama and the Democrats passed Obamacare on a straight party vote without any Republican input or votes using a parliamentary trick by Harry Reid.  Among other lies, Obama promised that premiums would be reduced and everyone would keep his doctor.  The basis of Obamacare was to force young healthy Americans to purchase expensive health insurance for coverage they did not need and to have taxpayers pay insurance companies to subsidize premiums for low-income Americans.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/07/democrats_blame_trump_for_obamacares_failure.html#ixzz4nYh8C4YO
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline LMAO

Re: Democrats blame Trump for Obamacare's failure
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 04:48:39 pm »
 Human psychology

People don't like to admit they were wrong or they failed.  It's easier to blame others or any events
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 12:02:04 am »
They've got some damned good joke writers

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 05:12:50 am »

Trump with the Aid of McConnell and Ryan are about to give us 'A Beautiful Plan' just in time for 'open enrollment', shore up the exchanges until they come up with another brilliant idea. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 08:52:49 am »
Human psychology

People don't like to admit they were wrong or they failed.  It's easier to blame others or any events

Not to mention this is standard cult behavior.