Author Topic: A New Look at the Death of Europe  (Read 428 times)

rangerrebew

A New Look at the Death of Europe
« on: July 22, 2017, 11:20:41 am »
July 22, 2017
A New Look at the Death of Europe
By Rael Jean Isaac

With the publication of The Strange Death of Europe, Douglas Murray has made a significant contribution to a crucially important, if still niche genre: the Islamization of Europe. A small number of writers (given the huge impact of this development) have focused on the issue: Bat Yeor, Oriana Fallaci, Mark Steyn, Christopher Caldwell, Bruce Bawer, Soeren Kern, Giulio Meotti, Guy Milliere, Ingrid Carlqvist. This small band is all that confronts the blatant and pervasive coverup by politicians and mainstream media.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/07/a_new_look_at_the_death_of_europe.html#ixzz4nYgawLhG
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: A New Look at the Death of Europe
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 03:46:34 pm »
Good article, I read it all, and so should you.

And once again, it should be accompanied by these images.

Western Europeans must choose either this:

Or this:

If they cannot choose the first, they will end up with the second.

I'll continue to post these images over and over. But I find it interesting that no one ever comments on them. Why is that?

Before you condemn me for being a "racis'" or facist or whatever, remember your history:
Europeans did EXACTLY what I illustrate above centuries ago, under the leadership of such indivduals as Charles Martel and Vlad Tepes.

They realized what was at stake back then. They did the right thing. Right from the standpoint of survival, and also right from the moral viewpoint.

As such, Western Europe was able to bloom as the greatest civilization that humanity has ever known -- and perhaps ever will know.

They could do it again.
But they won't.
And so…
Adieu, Europe.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 07:09:20 pm by Fishrrman »