Author Topic: BREAKING: Minneapolis Mayor Flees After Protesters Take Over Press Conference  (Read 1071 times)

Offline endicom

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/townhallcomstaff/2017/07/21/watch--protesters-taking-over-minneapolis-police-chiefs-press-conference-n2358387

The video is some blather from the mayor until a guy goes on a rant and bedlam builds. The mayor may be a lame duck.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Can someone say "Governor Kathleen Babineaux Blanco"?

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Fox News was on when I got home last night, and they were carrying this live. It was kind of fascinating to watch....
Let it burn.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
For some reason I can't play fecebook or tweeter videos. (Maybe because I won't sign up for either).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline endicom

For some reason I can't play fecebook or tweeter videos. (Maybe because I won't sign up for either).

I'm not signed up with either. I sometimes use the Chrome browser for what doesn't play in other browsers. Usually works.

Offline Smokin Joe

I'm not signed up with either. I sometimes use the Chrome browser for what doesn't play in other browsers. Usually works.
Maybe I'll try that. I have been using Firefox.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline endicom

Maybe I'll try that. I have been using Firefox.

Yeah, Firefox may need a plug-in. For HTML5? Hard to say as I use NoScript with Firefox and that complicates things. I also use Brave which is another story.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Liberals fighting liberals and I can smell the popcorn.
The Republic is lost.

Offline goatprairie

Liberals fighting liberals and I can smell the popcorn.
Not much to celebrate here.....a person got killed "thanks" to liberalism.  The only good thing that might come out of this is if liberals realize how dimwitted and pernicious are their attempts at forced diversity. But I'm doubtful about the idea of liberals being able to come to their senses. Otherwise they wouldn't be liberals.

Offline Smokin Joe

Not much to celebrate here.....a person got killed "thanks" to liberalism.  The only good thing that might come out of this is if liberals realize how dimwitted and pernicious are their attempts at forced diversity. But I'm doubtful about the idea of liberals being able to come to their senses. Otherwise they wouldn't be liberals.
Until liberals 'identify' with an issue or problem, it doesn't exist.

Now an attractive white lady in an upscale neighborhood has been shot by a trigger happy cop of one of their pet groups and they are at some level forced to confront the fact that maybe other pretty white ladies in upscale neighborhoods could be shot by other members of their patronized demographic infusion.

Some, at least, of the liberals are 'identifying' with the victim. Considering there are around 100,000 of 'them', the liberals just might find that unsettling. Culturally, it's a self-inflicted wound. Prayers up for the lady and her loved ones.

Otherwise,   :pop41:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 03:30:44 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline rodamala

Offline endicom

She's obviously been playing the PC game to the hilt but now there's no hilt.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
One of these ladies is the mayor of Minneapolis: