Author Topic: Kathy Griffin Posts Trump-O.J. Simpson Photo, Suggests 'New Attorney General'  (Read 1146 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kathy Griffin Posts Trump-O.J. Simpson Photo, Suggests 'New Attorney General'
Craig Bannister
By Craig Bannister | July 21, 2017 | 11:59 AM EDT

Kathy Griffin "beheads" President Trump

After infamous former NFL star O.J. Simpson was granted parole on Thursday, liberal comedian Kathy Griffin posted a photo of President Donald Trump with her suggestion for his “new attorney general.”

Griffin, who suffered severe professional consequences after posing for a photo of her holding Trump’s bloody, severed “head,” earlier this year, took to Twitter to post a photo of Trump smiling next to Simpson, with the caption:

“POTUS with new attorney general??? #OJSimpsonParole”

more
http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/kathy-griffin-posts-trump-oj-simpson-photo-suggests-new-attorney-general
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Polly Ticks

I see her remorse was sincere and long-lived.
 *****rollingeyes*****
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Oceander

Stupid is as stupid does. 

Offline kidd

Kathy Griffen defines the border between "mean" and "funny" with every word she speaks and with every tweet.

If you don't know which side she is on, I'll let you know that she isn't funny.

Oceander

Kathy Griffen defines the border between "mean" and "funny" with every word she speaks and with every tweet.

If you don't know which side she is on, I'll let you know that she isn't funny.

:thumbsup:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Who?

:dighole:

Silver Pines

Who?

:dighole:

@Sanguine

Oh, you know her.  She's that woman with the shovel face behind the counter at T.J. Maxx.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

Oh, you know her.  She's that woman with the shovel face behind the counter at T.J. Maxx.

Oh, that one!

Online Hoodat

That's a man, Baby.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I was flipping through channels and happened to land on Comedy Central. (which no longer has any even remote relationship with 'comedy'. It has become the 'hate Trump' channel)

So, while it was on some guy came on doing a promo for another one of their endless 'hate Trump' shows. And it was stupid beyond belief. He said something like, Why is Donald Trump Jr. 's head so small? And the punch line was, so it can fit up his ass better.

I spit on my TV in the guy's face when I heard that. Not because of Trump or politics, the (joke) was so STUPID that I felt insulted just listening to it. I don't think anyone at Comedy Central should be making jokes about people having their head up their ass.

Trump is stupid!
Trump sucks!
Trump's family sucks!
Everything about Trump is stupid and SUCKS!
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it already! Jeez man! What the hell is your problem!? Give it a rest for a minute.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 03:17:21 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I was flipping through channels and happened to land on Comedy Central. (which no longer has any even remote relationship with 'comedy'. It has become the 'hate Trump' channel)

So, while it was on some guy came on doing a promo for another one of their endless 'hate Trump' shows. And it was stupid beyond belief. He said something like, Why is Donald Trump Jr. 's head so small? And the punch line was, so it can fit up his ass better.

I spit on my TV in the guy's face when I heard that. Not because of Trump or politics, the (joke) was so STUPID that I felt insulted just listening to it. I don't think anyone at Comedy Central should be making jokes about people having their head up their ass.

Trump is stupid!
Trump sucks!
Trump's family sucks!
Everything about Trump is stupid and SUCKS!
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it already! Jeez man! What the hell is your problem!? Give it a rest for a minute.

Sounds like it would be a very big hit here.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln