Author Topic: Unhinged USA Today Writer Complains of “Lack of Women” and “Lead Actors of Color” in Historical Flick on Battle of Dunkirk  (Read 761 times)

rangerrebew

Unhinged USA Today Writer Complains of “Lack of Women” and “Lead Actors of Color” in Historical Flick on Battle of Dunkirk

Jim Hoft Jul 21st, 2017 9:20 am 70 Comments

The much-anticipated movie “Dunkirk” opens this weekend in theaters.

USA Today contributor and Social Justice Warrior Brian Truitt blasted the movie this week for not including women and actors of color — in the Dunkirk battle story!

That’s how insane the left has become!

The Daily Wire reported:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/unhinged-usa-today-writer-complains-lack-women-lead-actors-color-historical-flick-battle-dunkirk/
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 03:25:43 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Joe Wooten

Offline skeeter

Its not enough that Hollywood cranks out a movie with racism as its main theme every other month.

Offline Just_Victor

Totally freaking batshit insane.

I'm wondering how many women or people of color the writer thinks participated in the 1940 British Expeditionary Forces in France/Belgium?

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

rangerrebew

Now, I'm not the most brilliant person in the world but I know enough to understand there were neither women nor blacks in either army at Dunkirk.  So historical accuracy is unimportant to the left which is something we have long known for their portrayal of republicans as the cause of racial tensions in this country; their belief men can be women and women can be men; that Madam Clinton won the last POTUS election.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 03:30:44 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline goatprairie

Liberals really don't care much if major historical figures were mostly white and male....their goal is to place their people and their pets in prominent places regardless of historical accuracy. If that means having a Broadway musical where most of the Founding Fathers are black, so be it.  Imagine the noise if a previously all-black play was turned all-white.
It's like when Jesse Jackson went to Silicon Valley to demand they start hiring blacks.  The fact that the mostly very-liberal Silicon Valley heads hire strictly on merit did not faze people like Jackson one bit.  The goal is to get their, leftists, people in positions of power.  If that causes things to collapse, so what?  Leftists would rather live a lie than admit their goofy actions cause harm. Theory and feelings are everything to leftists....facts and reality mean nothing to them.

Offline GrouchoTex

We knew this would happen, even before the movie opened.
Some people just can't handle the truth about history.
Sad, really.
When they force us all to try and forget it, who are they going to call on when it repeats?

Those that forget history are.........

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Next movie, cast all the Germans with black actors.

Wingnut

« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 10:25:10 pm by Wingnut »