Author Topic: Allen West to Pelosi, Reid, Obama and the Left: This Health Care Debacle – You Own It  (Read 587 times)

rangerrebew

Allen West to Pelosi, Reid, Obama and the Left: This Health Care Debacle – You Own It

Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals #4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” – There are two key forms of this: concern-trolling and malicious compliance. Doing so will stress them out by increasing their cognitive dissonance load, bleed them of resources, and generally waste their time and energy. You can also bait your opponents into producing specific outcomes if they are inflexible and dogmatic enough.

I was in Washington D.C. Monday and Tuesday morning, and the big news was the collapse of the GOP Senate health care reform efforts. I know folks like to use references such as RINOs (Republicans in Name Only) for “moderate” Republicans. I have a different moniker, as they tend to try to find middle of the road positions — “RKR” (Road Kill Republicans) — you know, the only thing you ever find in the middle of the road is “road kill.”

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/allen-west/allen-west-pelosi-reid-obama-and-left-health-care-debacle-you-own-it

Offline Night Hides Not

This is one of those times I worry about Allen West. He's believing his press clippings, and forgotten about leadership.

The GOP unified behind repealing Obamacare for six plus years. Turns out they had no real plan for repeal. If they think we're going to let them get away with that, I.e. "You effed up, you trusted us," they are sadly mistaken.

Sorry, Allen, this is all on the Republicans.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.