Author Topic: Sen. Warren: ‘We Have These Regulatory Agencies in Place’ Because ‘Rising Stock Market Isn’t What Helps’  (Read 1360 times)

rangerrebew

Sen. Warren: ‘We Have These Regulatory Agencies in Place’ Because ‘Rising Stock Market Isn’t What Helps’

A rising stock market is nice, but it doesn’t compare with government regulation when it comes to helping the middle class, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) declared in a CNN interview Thursday.

Warren said there’s nothing wrong with a healthy stock market, but that does nothing to keep prices low for average Americans:

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/sen-warren-we-have-these-regulatory-agencies-place-because-rising-stock-market

rangerrebew

We already know that because Nazi Pelosi told us it is unemployment which really makes the country tick. :thud:

Online LMAO

I don't know if she really believes this or is hoping her supporters do?

Can anyone name one government regulation that has been a boon for the middle class
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Mom MD

Sen. Warren: ‘We Have These Regulatory Agencies in Place’ Because ‘Rising Stock Market Isn’t What Helps’

A rising stock market is nice, but it doesn’t compare with government regulation when it comes to helping the middle class, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) declared in a CNN interview Thursday.

Warren said there’s nothing wrong with a healthy stock market, but that does nothing to keep prices low for average Americans:

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/sen-warren-we-have-these-regulatory-agencies-place-because-rising-stock-market

Is she trying to outdo mad Maxine as the dumbest rock in congress?
God is still in control

Oceander

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Wow, they seem on a real desperate twist lately to justify their worthless economic policy positions.
The Republic is lost.

Wingnut

She's an effing idiot.

That seems to be a prerequisite these days for a 2020 rat presidential hopeful.

Offline Mom MD

That seems to be a prerequisite these days for a 2020 rat presidential hopeful.

Or a successful 2016 republican one   :tongue2:
God is still in control

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

To easily dismiss this idiot, one has to just ask how did we survive all of this time without those regulations.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington