Author Topic: Sessions: No plans to resign after Trump attack  (Read 22390 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Sessions: No plans to resign after Trump attack
« Reply #275 on: July 25, 2017, 09:57:00 am »
It's a shame you have to put up with such persecution.

@RoosGirl

You should be ashamed
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #276 on: July 25, 2017, 09:59:51 am »
   There are quite a few Trump Safe Forums/Blogs out there, TOS, Trumpbart and others, why do they feel the desire to come in here and whine about how unfair we are. 
   @driftdriver
   Apparently, because most NT'ers don't whine much about the flak they get, The Et'ers conclude it's Trump Hate Central.     
   Shame really, because some of them can bring great thoughts/opinions to Threads.

@corbe

Yep the same old stuff.  If you don't like it leave.    I remember that.

You NTs would turn  the second coming of Jesus into a bash Trump thread.  I don't like him either.  Surprisingly he's shown more class since becoming President then many of you
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline DB

« Reply #277 on: July 25, 2017, 10:17:19 am »
What the heck happened.  I'll have to go back 4 pages to find out.  Someone mentioned Ted Cruz.

That's like Kryptonite to Trumpers.  It unleashes emotions sometimes held in check at least for brief periods.

Unbelievable.

Another word is Bush .... any Bush but especially GWB.  Unfortunately, they are able to garner some undeserved support regarding GBW ...

But the Bush word is nothing, nothing, nothing to the Cruz word.  OMG.

It all started when the claim was made that Cruz supporters rejected the constitution.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #278 on: July 25, 2017, 10:42:38 am »
Sessions should resign... let Rump find another sucker.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #279 on: July 25, 2017, 10:56:10 am »

Exactly. 

The problem is Sessions at least had a shred of decency, honor, and ethics.  Everything DJT has not.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Silver Pines

« Reply #280 on: July 25, 2017, 11:32:37 am »

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

It's going to be hard to find a replacement.  Who would be willing to take the position, knowing Trump will throw them under the bus whenever his ego demands it?

Ted Cruz has already been asked if he's in the running.  He shot that down right away.  He's of stupid enough to step into Sessions' shoes.

• Technical
« Reply #281 on: July 25, 2017, 11:35:39 am »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

It's going to be hard to find a replacement.  Who would be willing to take the position, knowing Trump will throw them under the bus whenever his ego demands it?

Ted Cruz has already been asked if he's in the running.  He shot that down right away.  He's of stupid enough to step into Sessions' shoes.

They'll probably have to cycle in and out a bunch of no-name hacks.

They'll find somebody. Just like they found a couple suckers to do Trump's press relations.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #282 on: July 25, 2017, 11:37:30 am »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

@CatherineofAragon he doesn't want someone that will actually do anything other than what he tells them and agrees with everything he says and does and who doles out legal advice 140 characters at a time.

Someone with the same type of job qualifications as his new Communications Director.

I'm betting he knows someone in the Goldman Sachs legal department who fits the bill.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 11:38:15 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #283 on: July 25, 2017, 11:38:55 am »

Awwww.  You're so cute when you're defensive! 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #284 on: July 25, 2017, 11:40:38 am »
Someone probably already said it;

The timeline on Sessions really doesn't make sense, he was appointed AG subject to confirmation and then, the farcical Russian scandal broke. Sessions would not have known of this previously.

Exactly.  How could he know to not recuse himself if he didn't know that there would a (fabricated IMHO) scandal to protect Pres. Trump from? @TomSea
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 11:41:05 am by Sanguine »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #285 on: July 25, 2017, 11:42:09 am »

They'll find somebody. Just like they found a couple suckers to do Trump's press relations.

Hey!!!!!   I hear the Donald is looking for a new AG!!!!!

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #286 on: July 25, 2017, 11:43:28 am »
Are you certain?  It was my understanding that it was a request from Trump supporters.  Maybe that wasn't correct.

Yes, that's how I understood it.  @Right_in_Virginia, can you clear this up for us?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #287 on: July 25, 2017, 11:46:08 am »
Now Trump is bashing Sessions for not investigating Hillary.

Remind me who it was publicly that declared Hillary had suffered enough and he wasn't going to investigate her?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

• Technical
« Reply #288 on: July 25, 2017, 11:47:22 am »

Remind me who it was publicly that declared Hillary had suffered enough and he wasn't going to investigate her?

Yeah.

Trump is once again looking like he has early onset alzheimers.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #289 on: July 25, 2017, 11:50:12 am »
Yeah.

Trump is once again looking like he has early onset alzheimers.

Seems to me the last person you'd want to throw under the bus right now is the very person who actually knows how shaky your legal footing is on a myriad of issues.

Info that could suddenly come to light after he resigns.

Silver Pines

« Reply #290 on: July 25, 2017, 12:20:12 pm »

And there are those who still try to portray dislike of this man as a negative thing (at best) or deeply shameful (at worst).

What's to like about him?  He's a garbage human being.  Anything good which comes out of his administration is accomplished in spite of him.  It just means his ego or his stupidity didn't happen to get in the way.

@txradioguy

Silver Pines

« Reply #291 on: July 25, 2017, 12:21:02 pm »

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Sounds about right.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #292 on: July 25, 2017, 12:25:49 pm »
And there are those who still try to portray dislike of this man as a negative thing (at best) or deeply shameful (at worst).

What's to like about him?  He's a garbage human being.  Anything good which comes out of his administration is accomplished in spite of him.  It just means his ego or his stupidity didn't happen to get in the way.

@txradioguy

Everything is somebody else's fault.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #293 on: July 25, 2017, 12:30:06 pm »

The deep state is undertaking a slow moving coup d'état against President Trump. It is unprecedented for the losing party not to accept the election result and attempt to throw out the duly elected president. All of us, even the NTers should be outraged at this attempt to negate our election and overthrow our president.

Sessions, by recusing himself without consulting the WH, made the stupidest political mistake since HW broke his "read my lips" promise not to raise taxes.  An all out war is being waged on President Trump and Attorney General of the United States has been taken out of the game and has yet to fire a single shot in defense of the president.   

Session should immediately start an investigation into Hillary, Clinton foundation and those close to Hillary, he should immediately investigate Lynch for obstruction, Comey for leaking classified info, etc. Sessions better get his head out of his ass and join the battle.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 12:36:59 pm by jpsb »

Offline jpsb

« Reply #294 on: July 25, 2017, 12:35:07 pm »

@txradioguy

All yes the fair, balanced and principled Christian view of President Trump /s

You will no doubt get lots of high fives for your hateful comment here at NT HQ

Silver Pines

« Reply #295 on: July 25, 2017, 12:38:10 pm »
Everything is somebody else's fault.

@Cripplecreek

He knows his supporters won't blame him for anything, so he milks it.  At TOS, they want Sessions fired because he's a tool of the global elite who won't go after Hillary, lol.  Trump's decision that she'd suffered enough might as well not have happened. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #296 on: July 25, 2017, 12:41:18 pm »
All yes the fair, balanced and principled Christian view of President Trump /s

You will no doubt get lots of high fives for your hateful comment here at NT HQ

@jpsb

I'm not looking for high fives.  I'm stating my opinion based on Trump's lack of character and integrity.  He's a garbage human being, and you can bold it again if you want.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #297 on: July 25, 2017, 12:45:17 pm »
The deep state is undertaking a slow moving coup d'état against President Trump. It is unprecedented for the losing party not to accept the election result and attempt to throw out the duly elected president. All of us, even the NTers should be outraged at this attempt to negate our election and overthrow our president.

People who claim evertything bad that happens to trump...or that the reason he can't get stuff done are tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy freaks in total denial of reality and get their "news" from InfoWars.

That and they should never bash anyone ever again for lacking deductive reasoning.

Sessions, by recusing himself without consulting the WH, made the stupidest political mistake since HW broke his "read my lips" promise not to raise taxes.  An all out war is being waged on President Trump and Attorney General of the United States has been taken out of the game and has yet to fire a single shot in defense of the president.   

Session should immediately start an investigation into Hillary, Clinton foundation and those close to Hillary, he should immediately investigate Lynch for obstruction, Comey for leaking classified info, etc. Sessions better get his head out of his ass and join the battle.

Here let me refresh your memory on something:

But the president-elect struck a very different tone Tuesday, arguing that Mrs. Clinton had suffered enough and the country needed to heal.

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” Mr. Trump said in an interview with the New York Times. “She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways.” He also said the Clinton Foundation has done “good work.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/22/donald-trump-wont-pursue-hillary-clinton-investiga/

Please tell me how it's AG Sessions fault that there is no investigation into Hillary Clinton when your boss is saying things like that?

You and some others here would be trashing Sessions and using the very same quote I just posted had he gone ahead and started an investigation without Trump's blessing.

You and a bunch of others got played and fell hook line and sinker for something Trump said that he never intended to follow through on.

And now in typical fashion for those in the Trump Cult of Personality...you're finding reasons to excuse him from his own actions and words.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #298 on: July 25, 2017, 12:48:16 pm »
People who claim evertything bad that happens to trump...or that the reason he can't get stuff done are tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy freaks in total denial of reality and get their "news" from InfoWars.

The Orange hoard here just can't come to grips to the fact that 98% of DJT's problems are self inflicted.  Meglomaniacs like Trump love taking the credit for success, but always have a steady ready scapegoat if they don't.
To help facilitate this disaster, Trump surrounds himself with brown nosing loyalists who don't have the balls to give him the truth.

This formula is destined to fail.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 12:51:46 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline jpsb

« Reply #299 on: July 25, 2017, 12:49:59 pm »
@Cripplecreek
Trump's decision that she'd suffered enough might as well not have happened.

Trump made that comment before Hillary and the other DC/NYC swamp creatures declared war on Trump and started trying to oust him. When circumstances change it is OK to change your mind.