Author Topic: HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump’s Major Accomplishments in His First Six Months #MAGA  (Read 3119 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump’s Major Accomplishments in His First Six Months #MAGA

Jim Hoft Jul 20th, 2017 7:30 am

Guest post by Joe Hoft

President Trump has accomplished much in his first six months in office.  Today at the end of this period, we provide a list of these many accomplishments.

Stock Market

In President Trump’s first six months since the election and since his inauguration the US Stock Markets are at record highs and millions of Americans are benefitting in their retirement savings accounts.
* The DOW daily closing stock market average has risen 18% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – yesterday on July 19th the DOW closed at 21,641 for another all time stock market closing high).
* Since the election the DOW has set a new all time closing high one out of every four days the market is open!
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW is up 9%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan’s 1987 record for most continuous closing high trading days when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
* The S&P 500 and the NASDAQ have both set new all-time highs during this period.
* The US Stock Market gained $4 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 also broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/president-trumps-first-six-months-are-historical-with-stock-market-on-fire-and-americans-hopeful-that-america-will-be-great-again/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

The Dow was up during the Obama administration, but the economy still was in the tank. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The Dow was up during the Obama administration, but the economy still was in the tank.

Yes and taking credit for the Dow rise early means you're liable for the blame if it falls later.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline corbe

Bout damn time, the Trumpers needed some good news here, they've been real pi$$y as of late.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline rodamala

HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump’s Major Accomplishments in His First Six Months #MAGA

Guest post by Joe Hoft

President Trump has accomplished much in his first six months in office.  Today at the end of this period, we provide a list of these many accomplishments.

Stock Market

In President Trump’s first six months since the election and since his inauguration the US Stock Markets are at record highs and millions of Americans are benefitting in their retirement savings accounts.
* The DOW daily closing stock market average has risen 18% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – yesterday on July 19th the DOW closed at 21,641 for another all time stock market closing high).
* Since the election the DOW has set a new all time closing high one out of every four days the market is open!
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW is up 9%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan’s 1987 record for most continuous closing high trading days when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
* The S&P 500 and the NASDAQ have both set new all-time highs during this period.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/president-trumps-first-six-months-are-historical-with-stock-market-on-fire-and-americans-hopeful-that-america-will-be-great-again/

Listing the performance of the DJIA as Trump accomplishment is complete and utter horseshit.

There are a few legitimate things that have been accomplished.  Why not list those?

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I know it's gatwaypundit, but even they have to know that Yellen is not president.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!

But China's economy kept growing at 8 to 10% a year!

The Wall Street fat cats who put Obama in office
made out like bandits - using cheap Chinese labor!
THAT'S what was reflected in the rising stock market!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
But China's economy kept growing at 8 to 10% a year!

The Wall Street fat cats who put Obama in office
made out like bandits - using cheap Chinese labor!
THAT'S what was reflected in the rising stock market!
Every QE the big banks bought equities because he real estate bubble hadn't deflated and they were not loaning money at a profit. Every multibillion dollar surge pushed the market higher.

Main street businesses kept closing down, either unable to get capital to expand, suffering with their customer base, victims of changing retail paradigms (internet sales), or crushed by Obamacare.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
   Bout damn time, the Trumpers needed some good news here, they've been real pi$$y as of late.

When you use the term "Trumpers"....we all know you are using it a pejorative.   Such as "Teabaggers".

Keep your shit up, @corbe    Keep it up.    *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When you use the term "Trumpers"....we all know you are using it a pejorative.   Such as "Teabaggers".

Hold on there, though guy. This tough guy (Shiva Ayyadurai, running against Elisabeth Warren) called Howie Carr a "Fake Trumper" as a pejorative. http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=272687.msg1392919#msg1392919

So is being a "Real Trumper" or being a "Fake Trumper" the insult?
I hate inadvertently insulting people, so I do want to know.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bolobaby

Hold on there, though guy. This tough guy (Shiva Ayyadurai, running against Elisabeth Warren) called Howie Carr a "Fake Trumper" as a pejorative. http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=272687.msg1392919#msg1392919

So is being a "Real Trumper" or being a "Fake Trumper" the insult?
I hate inadvertently insulting people, so I do want to know.

Both. Replace "Trumper" with "mother effer" and you'll see how it works.

Trump is just that big of a loser that his name turns anything into an insult.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Dear RiV:  We do not require excerpting in order to make politicians look good or ban, nor to hide information from our members.  We excerpt to keep from being sued by the legitimate copyright holders of the articles.  Please do not defeat the rule either in original posts, or in the comments.  Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Mod3

Dear @MOD3    :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 10:03:50 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline bolobaby

@Right_in_Virginia

OK, cool-aid drinker...

Please explain how Trump:

1) Added jobs. If you say "by reducing regulations," then...
   a) Please name the specific regulation and net jobs created and
   b) Don't list "reducing regulations" as a separate accomplishment

2) Reduced unemployment. Oh, and for the record, we used to talk about the labor force participation rate a lot whenever Obama claimed to reduce unemployment. I see you are mum on that subject. Let's have a look, shall we?

Yep - no real change.

3) Reduced inflation. Trump's energy policies? Seriously? Please tell me exactly how THOSE impacted energy costs more than the production build up during the last two years, and the oil glut with oil sitting in tankers. Also, please explain how Yellen's increase in interest rates had absolutely NOTHING to do with inflation.

4) Increased housing sales. What did Trump do to increase housing sales? Seriously, by the time you get to this part of the article, you KNOW it is complete BS as Trump has done absolutely nothing that would improve housing sales. They are just trying to pin circumstantial good economic news on Trump.

5) Decrease in regulation. Look a real one mixed in with all the complete and utter BS!

I won't even bother to go through the "other" stuff since you are only 1 for 5 in your individually enumerated points.

What a crock of complete BS.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Applewood

@Right_in_Virginia

There really was no need to post the whole article.  I'm reasonably sure most of us did read it.  i know I did. 

Yes, Trump has accomplished some good things.  Justice Gorsuch, ditching the Paris agreement, some EOs... But it seems to me that he could do more if he wasn't so bogged down in crises, scandals and his constant need to lash out at people via Twitter and otherwise.  Much of what bogs him down is his own doing. 

Where has Trump been on Obamacare repeal?  What has he done to bring that repeal about, apart from a few Twitter pronouncements?  True, the task does fall to both houses of congress, which, it seems, can screw up a one-car funeral and can't seem to find their way out of a paper bag.  But Trump, as president, has considerable influence. I have seen little evidence that he has made any significant effort to press  congress to get this repeal done.  When either house has come up wit a cr@p piece of legislation, he calls it "beautiful."  Is he actually reading the bills? Does he know what is and isn't in those bills?  I don't think he does.  I think he wants congress to pass any old bill, call it repeal, and be done with it. 

And there are some "accomplishments" in this article that are bogus.  The economy overall is not improving.  Those unemployment figures, for example, are as phony baloney as they were during 8 years of Obama and before.  The jobs created are still mostly temporary, part-time or seasonal.  There is still no accounting for the retired, disabled, the unemployed whose benefits ran out and those who have simply stopped working. 

This article is little more than propaganda produced by a blog that has been one of Trump's primary cheerleaders.  It speaks to Trump supporters, but for me, it doesn't really change my perception of Trump and I doubt it does much for anyone else either.  I will applaud Trump when he does good, but I'm still going to raise my concerns when he screws up or fails to do what he promised.  Trump needs to listen to criticism and act to fix whatever is wrong instead of demanding and basking in constant adoration. 

Oceander

:bigsilly:  Trump has only one real accomplishment to his name, and even that he could not have done without Congress: Justice Gorsuch. 

Offline corbe

WoW @DCPatriot had to go back a little over a week to find a post from you throwing '#nevertrumper' around and it appears to me that you were using it pejoratively, too.  So in all fairness, when you and your cohorts (better?) stop throwing your favorite word at me I will entertain the idea of ceasing my use of this words that seems to offend you so.

As far as stopping my 'shit stirring', it's the damn internet dude and we're suppose to all be Adults here, or so I thought.

Quote from: INVAR on July 12, 2017, 03:27:26 AM

All you did was illustrate how biblically illiterate you are.

Well then....take it to our RELIGIOUS category....OH WAIT!   That's right...we don't have one!

This thread isn't about the virtues of homosexuality, etc..

The subject of this thread is NEVER TRUMPERS.   And  THEIR "foolishness".   ^-^Modify message

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:51:40 AM by DCPatriot »

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,271218.msg1384264.html#msg1384264

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
   WoW @DCPatriot had to go back a little over a week to find a post from you throwing '#nevertrumper' around and it appears to me that you were using it pejoratively, too.  So in all fairness, when you and your cohorts (better?) stop throwing your favorite word at me I will entertain the idea of ceasing my use of this words that seems to offend you so.

As far as stopping my 'shit stirring', it's the damn internet dude and we're suppose to all be Adults here, or so I thought.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,271218.msg1384264.html#msg1384264
Don't mind him. He thinks he's untouchable. Eventually, though, the Viking Kitties will find him.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

This article is a crock of b.s. Sorry, but I find a lot of inaccuracy in this article.  While his intentions have been good and he has made of lot of promises, last time I checked, ISIS is still in existence, travel bans have been lifted or revamped, sanctuary cities are not complying, our law enforcement is still being targeted, the changes to Bammy climate change initiatives were ruled unconstitutional, and last but not least, the wall isn't even in the darn budget. 

2 big issues that he campaigned on; repeal of Bammycare and the wall are as of today, not fulfilled.  The only promise that he has kept (and was made after his nomination) ... was that he would appoint a conservative justice.

As for visiting other countries and meeting with other leaders around the world ... those aren't accomplishments for crying out loud, that is what our President is supposed to do!!! It's his darn job.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 05:04:04 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Guest post by Joe Hoft

Stock Market

more

So Mr. Hoft.... 

When we have a 20% correction that will be Trump's accomplishment too?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Ummm, no.  "Teabagger", as I'm sure you well know, is a term for a deviant sexual act.  If you're equating that with "Trumper" we've got bigger problems than I thought.

Offline roamer_1

Oh, for crying out loud!
Only liberals get upset over innocuous labels.
Give it a break.

Offline GrouchoTex

Quote from the article:

"President Trump and his beautiful family visited leaders around the world.  In his first foreign trip as President he went to Saudi Arabia and gave one of the most historic speeches in US history.  The President implored the Muslim leaders of 50 countries to get rid of terrorists in their countries and  “drive them out“.  No world leader had ever done this!"

What the Hell? This propaganda reads like Pravda, but I guess we shouldn't be surprised now, should we?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Ummm, no.  "Teabagger", as I'm sure you well know, is a term for a deviant sexual act.  If you're equating that with "Trumper" we've got bigger problems than I thought.

Ummm, yeah!

This is the exact context/quote he used it in....

Quote from: @corbe  on July 20, 2017, 11:56:29 AM

Don't be so literal, @Sanguine ....just because it serves your argument.

I've said all I'm going to say here.   

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ummm, yeah!

This is the exact context/quote he used it in....

Quote from: @corbe  on July 20, 2017, 11:56:29 AM

Don't be so literal, @Sanguine ....just because it serves your argument.

I've said all I'm going to say here.   

Words matter, DC.  If you meant something else, you should have used something else.