Author Topic: On Corey, Andrew, and the Whistleblowers (Richard Dolan commentary)  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
From
https://www.facebook.com/notes/richard-dolan/on-corey-andrew-and-the-whistleblowers/1394366947350897/
On Corey, Andrew, and the Whistleblowers
Richard Dolan·Tuesday, July 18, 2017
. . .

... then, it’s reasonable to assume that:
|
1) The classified world has made key breakthroughs over the years, some of which have been monetized, and others which are probably too important even for commercial profit and are being used covertly. Things such as radical propulsion technologies, for starters. There would undoubtedly be other breakthroughs, but who knows what.
|
2) Such breakthroughs would enable these people to do things utterly off limits to the rest of us, including, crazy as it might seem to many people, to go “off-world.”
|
3) There would be little to no incentive for those in-the-know to let the rest of us know what’s going on. It’s too big, too explosive a secret. It will only voluntarily be let out when it’s no longer important, which is usually the case with big secrets. All too often, we learn about important things after they become irrelevant. There is more I can say here about all this, but in fact I’ve said it repeatedly here, here, and here, and many other places. The evidence for this hypothesis is very strong. The New Whistleblowers: Andy, Corey, and the Rest  For many years, there have been a number of other people, often described as “whistleblowers,” who have claimed to have participated in such secret space programs. Now, on the face of it, you could say that, assuming there is such a thing as a secret space program, it’s entirely conceivable that someone from the program would eventually speak out.
|

Before I continue, let me have a word on Michael Salla and Bill Tompkins. I’ve known Michael for over a decade, and have had several long conversations with him. What I say here I have said to him personally: I believe he has done genuine and good research on a number of matters, but has a tendency to be too trusting. From my perspective, it’s always been like that. There are people who love his work, and there are haters. I am neither, but am always looking for information I can use. Sometimes I get good information and insights from his work and so I find him worthwhile to listen to, even if I don’t approve of his quickness to jump to conclusions.
|
Bill Tompkins is an interesting case. He is in his 90s, and recently wrote a book entitled Selected by Extraterrestrials, which details his life and claims about having participated in the Navy’s top secret program to create a secret space fleet. Unlike the other alleged whistleblowers, Tompkins has a career that has been confirmed: he did work at Douglas Aircraft for many years and has very impressive credentials. That counts for something. I should add that Dr. Salla and Dr. Bob Wood have both done a great deal of work to investigate and confirm Tompkins’ background and found what they believe is at least some corroboration to Tompkins’ claims.
|
Even so, I have my doubts about Mr. Tompkins. It’s not widely known, but I had the opportunity to be his publisher. After I learned about his credentials from Bob Wood, but before I read his manuscript, I had agreed in principle that I would publish it. But after reading the manuscript, I had to decline. I found the tone of this book to be perfectly designed to bring disrepute to the field and I wanted nothing to do with it. I found a number of obvious errors in the book and what seemed to me examples of self-aggrandisement that didn’t sit well with me. I wished Tompkins well and that was that. I haven’t made my final judgment on Tompkins, and perhaps I never will. If evidence can be brought forth to substantiate his key claims, then I will look at it.
. . .
1) Could it be that they participated in a program and were utterly messed with upon being let go? I have known several ex-U.S. military people who were severely damaged mentally (intentionally) so as to protect the classified secrets they were exposed to. I consider this a crime, and one that ought to result in prosecution, were it not for the fact that our system is hopelessly and irredeemably corrupt and has been so for ages. By the way, at least one credible account has come to me describing the same thing happening to a former high-level KGB officer.
|
If this has happened to one or all of the alleged whistleblowers, is it possible that there is a kernel of truth somewhere in their claims? After all, the hallmark of disinformation is to place an important truth within several obvious falsehoods. That way, the truth is also discredited and the the secret can safely continue for a time longer. When you are running an important secret program, it’s all about buying time, and every little bit counts.
. . .

imho, The whole article is worth reading.
I think he makes many good points.
Of course, his points are not really any more verifiable than those of the folks he is talking about.
Nevertheless,  his perspective is a good one  to keep in mind, imho.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 12:26:51 pm by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/