Author Topic: Report: USPS improperly enabled workers who helped Clinton campaign  (Read 340 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: USPS improperly enabled workers who helped Clinton campaign

By Eli Watkins, CNN

Updated 4:45 PM ET, Wed July 19, 2017

Washington (CNN)A government investigation concluded that the United States Postal Service "improperly coordinated" with a postal workers union that supported Hillary Clinton's campaign.

The investigation, as documented in a report from the Office of Special Counsel, said the USPS granted employees union leave time off, at the request of the union, to do political activity -- which OSC concluded was a "systematic violation" of a law regarding the political activity of federal employees.

The report said the practice was longstanding, perhaps ranging as far back as the 1990s.

more
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/19/politics/osc-usps-hillary-clinton-hatch-act/index.html?sr=twCNNp071917osc-usps-hillary-clinton-hatch-act0456PMStory&CNNPolitics=Tw
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

Re: Report: USPS improperly enabled workers who helped Clinton campaign
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 11:41:17 pm »
The individual workers should be investigated under the Hatch Law.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Report: USPS improperly enabled workers who helped Clinton campaign
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 12:02:44 am »
Ranging back to the 1990s? When Bill was in office???
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis