Author Topic: "Model of Integration" Syrian Muslim Refugee Slashes German Employer's Throat  (Read 515 times)

rangerrebew

"Model of Integration" Syrian Muslim Refugee Slashes German Employer's Throat
July 18, 2017
Daniel Greenfield

The theme of this interview, which was translated by Nash Montana and appears at Gates of Vienna, is "I didn't see it coming" and "There were no signs". Here's the incident.

Mohammad Hussain Rashwani is a Syrian “refugee” who came to Germany for a better life. He is a skilled hairstylist, and found employment working for a woman who owns a hair salon in Herzberg. He did so well that he was touted as a model of successful “integration” in Modern Multicultural Germany.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/267316/model-integration-syrian-muslim-refugee-slashes-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 12:38:08 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
An insightful article but I'd wager its too late.  A million immigrants into Germany in just the last two years.  The leaders will cover up the systematic rape of thousands of women in order to to continue the lie.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
An insightful article but I'd wager its too late.  A million immigrants into Germany in just the last two years.  The leaders will cover up the systematic rape of thousands of women in order to to continue the lie.

They don't come to the West to assimilate- they come to take over.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
"Mohammad Hussain Rashwani is a Syrian “refugee” who came to Germany for a better life. He is a skilled hairstylist, and found employment working for a woman who owns a hair salon in Herzberg. He did so well that he was touted as a model of successful “integration” in Modern Multicultural Germany."

Once again, this is worthy of posting:
================================
"Every 'moderate' Muslim is a potential terrorist. The belief in Islam is like a tank of gasoline. It looks innocuous, until it meets the fire. For a 'moderate' Muslim to become a murderous jihadist, all it takes is a spark of faith.
It is time to put an end to the charade of "moderate Islam." There is no such thing as moderate Muslim. Muslims are either jihadists or dormant jihadists - moderate, they are not."

-- Ali Sini

Ali Sini is head of Faith Freedom International. FFI is a grassroots worldwide movement of ex-Muslims and all those who are concerned about the rise of the Islamic threat.