Author Topic: Article Begs McCain To ‘Just F***ing Die Already,’ GOP Official Agrees With Its ‘Sentiments’  (Read 746 times)

rangerrebew

Article Begs McCain To ‘Just F***ing Die Already,’ GOP Official Agrees With Its ‘Sentiments’

Posted By Tim Pearce On 7:27 PM 07/18/2017 In | No Comments

A GOP official retweeted an article Tuesday asking Arizona GOP Sen. John McCain to “Please Just bleep Die Already,” according to The Washington Post.

In a now deleted tweet, Nevada Republican National Committeewoman Diana Orrock posted the blunt article along with the message “Amen,” The Washington Post reported.

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/18/article-begs-mccain-to-just-fing-die-already-gop-official-agrees-with-its-sentiments/

Offline LottieDah

How Christian of them.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Another Trumper.

Big surprise.

Online kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Applewood

This stuff is symbolic of how far we have gone from even basic human decency.  Some might blame Trump and his followers, and they certainly have shown their lack of class and decency.   But the problem started long before Trump and his fans.  I would say this country went downhill when prayer was banned in public schools.  Sure, there are decent non-Christians, atheists and agnostics, but it seems from that point forward, America lost any sense of morality.  And it appears that loss has accelerated in recent years.

I don't like McCain either, but I don't wish death on him.  When a person is ill, dying or dead, it's time to put away the animosity and wish him well.  Or if you can't do that, just say nothing at all. 

Offline LottieDah

"....I don't like McCain either, but I don't wish death on him.  When a person is ill, dying or dead, it's time to put away the animosity and wish him well.  Or if you can't do that, just say nothing at all."
Well said :amen: 

Offline Cripplecreek

Real classy.. Not...

I checked oput her twitter account and she has a TL full of retweets of the usual lowlife crap. Cernovich, Posobiec, Assange etc.

Online libertybele

Seriously?  What is wrong with people?  Like him as a Senator or not, he served our country during Vietnam.  Wishing that he would die is absolutely ugly and disgusting.  I am not fond of McCain as a Senator, but as a human being, I said a prayer for his recovery and asked God to comfort he and his family during his time. I also said a prayer for this country ... we need his grace and forgiveness now, more than ever.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

Seriously?  What is wrong with people?  Like him as a Senator or not, he served our country during Vietnam.  Wishing that he would die is absolutely ugly and disgusting.  I am not fond of McCain as a Senator, but as a human being, I said a prayer for his recovery and asked God to comfort he and his family during his time. I also said a prayer for this country ... we need his grace and forgiveness now, more than ever.

:thumbsup:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
You should see the mental midgets on Twitter and elsewhere calling him a "coward" and "traitor". This "movement" is rapidly turning into a bower movement.

HonestJohn

You should see the mental midgets on Twitter and elsewhere calling him a "coward" and "traitor". This "movement" is rapidly turning into a bower movement.

Or a 'Death to the Unbeliever!' movement.

Offline Cripplecreek

Or a 'Death to the Unbeliever!' movement.

They like heroes who wish death on others without apologizing.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 03:12:52 pm by Cripplecreek »

HonestJohn

They like heroes who wish death on others without apologizing.

Quite literally, wishing death to one who doesn't ascribe to their beliefs.

Offline Cripplecreek

Quite literally, wishing death to one who doesn't ascribe to their beliefs.

I wonder if the GOP can survive the endless jihad against those who oppose Orange Glorious or even just step out of line on a single issue or opinion.

OTOH, Trump has utterly failed in his attempts to manipulate senate or congressional races.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I wonder if the GOP can survive the endless jihad against those who oppose Orange Glorious or even just step out of line on a single issue or opinion.

OTOH, Trump has utterly failed in his attempts to manipulate senate or congressional races.

Congrats on turning an article about a cruel comment about John McCain into a cruel comment about Trump supporters.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cripplecreek

Congrats on turning an article about a cruel comment about John McCain into a cruel comment about Trump supporters.

I just hate editing or removing posts from members...but CC I can't allow that to stand..you can make your comments without personal insults.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 06:39:45 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Personal Insult Redacted

Good.  Then I an assume you won't be posting to me anymore.  Excellent.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 07:05:21 pm by MOD4 »
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Personal Insult Redacted

Personal Insult Redacted ....if that is not a deliberate personal insult, in total violation of rules repeatedly laid down here, I don't know what is.

Mod Note:  It was, and it's been rectified.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 07:06:48 pm by MOD4 »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln