Author Topic: Eighth person in Trump Jr. meeting ID'd as Russian real estate employee  (Read 668 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eighth person in Trump Jr. meeting ID'd as Russian real estate employee
By Katie Bo Williams - 07/18/17 12:50 PM EDT

An eighth person present at a 2016 meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer has been identified as an American-based representative of a Russian real estate firm, The Washington Post reported Tuesday, citing the firm’s lawyer.

Ike Kaveladze is reportedly an employee of Russian pop star Emin Agalarov and his father Aras Agalarov, a Russian developer who hosted President Trump’s Miss Universe pageant in Moscow in 2013.

The Agalarovs’ lawyer, Scott Balber, said that Kaveladze attended the meeting at Trump Tower on behalf of Aras Agalarov, believing he would act as translator.

more
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/342533-eighth-person-in-trump-jr-meeting-ided-as-russian-real-estate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
At some point, it'll probably be reported that Lenin's corpse was present.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
At some point, it'll probably be reported that Lenin's corpse was present.

My job isn't very important in the grand scheme of things, but I do know that I seldom, if ever, agree to go to a meeting when it isn't clear what the agenda is and who will be there.  A) I don't want to be put in a spot where I haven't done my homework, and B) I don't want to waste my time going to meetings that aren't productive or aren't what they were advertised to be.  But, that's just me. 

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

My job isn't very important in the grand scheme of things, but I do know that I seldom, if ever, agree to go to a meeting when it isn't clear what the agenda is and who will be there.  A) I don't want to be put in a spot where I haven't done my homework, and B) I don't want to waste my time going to meetings that aren't productive or aren't what they were advertised to be.  But, that's just me.

You're a hater, and you're jealous Sanguine...I suppose you think this fake news could be relevant or raise suspicion too...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/18/world/europe/trump-putin-undisclosed-meeting.html

I expect you think that only a moron with no concept of self awareness and no respect for the intelligence of the average voter, would even consider meeting in secret, and without witness, with Vlad Putin under the circumstances President Trump finds himself in.

What you fail to realize is that a man of power and importance like President Trump doesn't have the time to waste on petty laws of men, and God, nor does he have an obligation to explain himself to lessors.

Especially when he has given us so much.  His nomination and election proved the GOP had no principles worth standing in line to vote for.  Freeing up a November day for holiday preparations.

And now that there is no hope for my children's future even when the GOP holds the Congress and the Whitehouse, we need never be disappointed again because we understand that the GOP are just placeholders for popular liberalism until it comes to potency.

I plan to attend a euthanasia ceremony, long before the warehouse camps are built, soylent green factories built, and dissidents rounding up...but if I was ever face to face with President Trump...knowing I was like an ant to him...I would let him grab my ant genitals because he is so important and powerful.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 12:48:50 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Sigh, I suppose so.

Offline ConservativeGranny

Eighth person in Trump Jr. meeting ID'd as Russian real estate employee
By Katie Bo Williams - 07/18/17 12:50 PM EDT

An eighth person present at a 2016 meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer has been identified as an American-based representative of a Russian real estate firm, The Washington Post reported Tuesday, citing the firm’s lawyer.

Ike Kaveladze is reportedly an employee of Russian pop star Emin Agalarov and his father Aras Agalarov, a Russian developer who hosted President Trump’s Miss Universe pageant in Moscow in 2013.

The Agalarovs’ lawyer, Scott Balber, said that Kaveladze attended the meeting at Trump Tower on behalf of Aras Agalarov, believing he would act as translator.

more
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/342533-eighth-person-in-trump-jr-meeting-ided-as-russian-real-estate

And a new revelation. Kaveladze was born in Russia, was a Russian citizen and is not a simple translator. He was once at the center of a congressional money laundering probe.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/eighth-person-in-trump-tower-meeting-is-identified/2017/07/18/e971234a-6bce-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html?utm_term=.9e94daf3255a

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/18/irakly-kaveladze-trump-tower-russia-eighth-man-240679

I'm sure it is all a big coincidence and just another "nothing burger".  We should have at least enough "nothing burgers" now to make a Big Mac. :whistle:

Offline Suppressed

I'm sure it is all a big coincidence and just another "nothing burger".  We should have at least enough "nothing burgers" now to make a Big Mac. :whistle:
:silly:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn