Author Topic: Trump accused Manafort of treating him 'like a baby' before firing him: book  (Read 695 times)

Offline corbe

Trump accused Manafort of treating him 'like a baby' before firing him: book

By Robin Eberhardt - 07/18/17 11:14 AM EDT

President Trump tore into then-campaign manager Paul Manafort over a report that campaign aides did TV interviews to get his attention, according to a new book released Tuesday.

"Devil's Bargain" by Bloomberg's Joshua Green details Trump's "last straw" before firing Manafort last summer, after a New York Times story suggested that campaign aides did TV interviews to get their boss’s attention.

Trump was furious about the report, the Daily Mail reported in a preview of the book.

"You think you've gotta go on TV to talk to me? You treat me like a baby!” Trump said.
“Am I like a baby to you? I sit there like a little baby and watch TV and you talk to me? Am I a f--king baby, Paul?”

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/342509-new-book-devils-bargain-details-trump-lashing-out-at-manafort-days
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump accused Manafort of treating him 'like a baby' before firing him: book

Now if there was one Trump figure who really was involved with the Russians, it'd would have been Manafort.

Shooter's back in the news.......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline RoosGirl

Can I use his Twitter feed and campaign speeches to decide whether he's a bleep baby? *****rollingeyes*****

Offline corbe

Every cloud has a silver lining.
   Trump went through Campaign managers like some of us go through drunk girlfriends (me).
   Cruz dropping out and subsequently freeing up his campaign staff was a godsend for Campaign Trump.

From the Article:

Manafort resigned on August 19, two days after the Trump campaign brought in Stephen Bannon and Kellyanne Conway to head the campaign.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

Every cloud has a silver lining.
   Trump went through Campaign managers like some of us go through drunk girlfriends (me).
   Cruz dropping out and subsequently freeing up his campaign staff was a godsend for Campaign Trump.

From the Article:

Hmm, I may have some wisdom for you regarding your relations. :)

Offline corbe

Hmm, I may have some wisdom for you regarding your relations. :)

I'm on the road to recovery in regards to this relationship problem I have @RoosGirl I no longer hang around Spec's Liquor during the day.

Offline RoosGirl

I'm on the road to recovery in regards to this relationship problem I have @RoosGirl I no longer hang around Spec's Liquor during the day.

Depending on your goals that sounds like an improvement. :)