Author Topic: The first look at Al Pacino as former Penn State coach Joe Paterno revealed  (Read 801 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The first look at Al Pacino as former Penn State coach Joe Paterno revealed
Pacino is portraying Paterno in an upcoming HBO film about the Penn State scandal

In June, multiple media outlets reported that HBO was producing an upcoming film focusing on the Jerry Sandusky sex scandal at Penn State with actor Al Pacino set to play former Penn State coach Joe Paterno.

We now have our first look at Pacino as the now-deceased football coach for the unnamed project directed by Barry Levinson, which is reportedly filming in New York City through September.
al-pacino-joe-paterno.jpg
Marcell Rév/HBO

"After becoming the winningest coach in college football history, Joe Paterno is embroiled in Penn State's Jerry Sandusky sexual abuse scandal, challenging his legacy and forcing him to face questions of institutional failure on behalf of the victims." the movie's logline reads.

Continued: http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/the-first-look-at-al-pacino-as-former-penn-state-coach-joe-paterno-revealed/

Offline skeeter

I nominate Matt Damon as Coach Sandusky.

Wingnut

If he is unavailable I say Sean Penn.

Offline dfwgator

Offline mountaineer

Joe Biden has a certain creepy resemblance to Sandusky. Perhaps he'd be interested in a new career.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Pass on this movie. Could never stand JoePa. An asteroid could be coming to crash on Earth and destroy all life on a Sunday in October, and JoePa would still have spent 16 hours a day that last week making his players prepare for the game 'cuz we gotta WIN on Saturday!'. Hate that kind of single focused d-baggery.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 04:57:31 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

Pass on this movie. Could never stand JoePa. An asteroid could be coming to crash on Earth and destroy all life on a Sunday in October, and JoePa would still have spent 16 hours a day that last week making his players prepare for the game 'cuz we gotta WIN on Saturday!'. Hate that kind of single focused d-baggery.

Went to Pitt eh?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Went to Pitt eh?

Nah just raised in the Bear Bryant era by the Alabama side of the family.
The Republic is lost.