Author Topic:  (Read 311 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
« on: July 17, 2017, 07:07:08 AM »
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 07:08:01 AM by rangerrebew »
When the resolution of enslaving America was formed in Great Britain, the British parliament was advised by an artful man [Sir William Keith], who was governor of Pennsylvania, to disarm the people. That it was the best and most effectual way to enslave them. But that they should not do it openly; but to weaken them and let them sink gradually, by totally disusing and neglecting the militia.
George Mason

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 07:09:16 AM »
This must be the same judge who bought the "affluenza" defense. :tongue2:
When the resolution of enslaving America was formed in Great Britain, the British parliament was advised by an artful man [Sir William Keith], who was governor of Pennsylvania, to disarm the people. That it was the best and most effectual way to enslave them. But that they should not do it openly; but to weaken them and let them sink gradually, by totally disusing and neglecting the militia.
George Mason

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 09:07:38 AM »
Perhaps this person should be sent somewhere where he can be more 'culturally competent'.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression
And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the Lord, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses. Nehemiah 4:14 (KJV)

About the only "Big" Liberals don't revile is "Big Government"

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 09:19:09 AM »
Perhaps this person should be sent somewhere where he can be more 'culturally competent'.

That would be the only rational conclusion.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
    • The Conservative Fist
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 12:43:51 PM »
Because liberals only care about immigrants cleaning toilets and giving the Dems illegal votes. But obey our laws? That's racist and bigoted!
The Conservative Fist: https://twitter.com/arguedpolitics - follow me and I'll follow you.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2017, 01:46:56 PM »
Because liberals only care about immigrants cleaning toilets and giving the Dems illegal votes. But obey our laws? That's racist and bigoted!
If I go to Somalia and break their laws, I can just about guarantee I'd be prosecuted (or whatever passes for it) there, whether I had any understanding of their law or not. We should afford visitors to our fair land that same opportunity, whether they claim to be 'refugees' or not.

While prosecutorial discretion remains, the prosecutor should have her judicial competence questioned as well.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 01:48:00 PM by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression
And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the Lord, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses. Nehemiah 4:14 (KJV)

About the only "Big" Liberals don't revile is "Big Government"

Offline berdie

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2017, 05:11:29 PM »
If I go to Somalia and break their laws, I can just about guarantee I'd be prosecuted (or whatever passes for it) there, whether I had any understanding of their law or not. We should afford visitors to our fair land that same opportunity, whether they claim to be 'refugees' or not.

While prosecutorial discretion remains, the prosecutor should have her judicial competence questioned as well.

May I give this a loud AMEN?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf