Author Topic: DeSantis: Some 'Pretty Big Names' Have Been Called to Testify on White House Leaks  (Read 205 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

DeSantis: Some 'Pretty Big Names' Have Been Called to Testify on White House Leaks
Cortney O'Brien
7/17/2017 9:15:00 AM - Cortney O'Brien

Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) has some pretty strong opinions of former President Obama’s national security team. Several key members, including FBI Director James Comey, are candidates for thorough investigations, he told the Washington Free Beacon. Radio host Hugh Hewitt asked the congressman to elaborate on his demands in a Saturday morning interview and he obliged, discussing, in part, Comey’s “weaponized leaking” that led to a special counsel investigation about potential Russian collusion.

"But I thought it got to a broader issue not just with Comey, but with some of the other leaking we’ve seen since this president’s taking office," DeSantis told Hewitt. "It’s not just people are leaking because they think something was wrong with the government and they want some sunlight. I still don’t agree with that, because I don’t think you’re a law unto yourself. But this is concerted leaks designed to attack the sitting president. So I think the character of the leaks are different, and I think Comey’s leaks are part of that bushel."

To address his valid concerns, DeSantis is writing a letter with several of his colleagues that will be sent to Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/07/17/desantis-suggests-obama-national-security-official-needs-to-be-investigated-n2355863
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34