Author Topic: How Mark Cuban started with just $60 in his pocket and became a billionaire  (Read 804 times)

rangerrebew

How Mark Cuban started with just $60 in his pocket and became a billionaire
Leah Ginsberg   | @lginzy
Wednesday, 5 Jul 2017 | 12:01 PM ET

On July 4, Mark Cuban tweeted that it was the anniversary of the date he left Indiana University in Bloomington "with $60, hole in my floorboard, case of oil in the trunk & a floor to sleep on in Dallas."

A few days later, Cuban, then 23, moved in to a $600-a-month five-bedroom apartment with five other guys.

"Literally, Cuban landed on our doorstep flat-busted broke," Greg Schipper, one of those roommates, tells the Dallas News.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/05/how-mark-cuban-became-a-billionaire.html?recirc=taboolainternal
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 02:48:43 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
How Mark Cuban started with just $60 in his pocket and became a billionaire

Yeah, but later became one of the most obnoxious, sanctimonious ah's in the business world.  His cut them off at the knees mentality is well documented.  Also beware...his almost "human" persona on Shark Tank" is bullshit too
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.