Author Topic: President Of Chechnya Wants To Ship All Gay People To Canada  (Read 1012 times)

rangerrebew

President Of Chechnya Wants To Ship All Gay People To Canada

July 15, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Can you believe this doofus is the president of Chechnya? He looks like an extra in Game of Thrones playing a mentally retarded oaf. Amazingly enough, his ideas match his appearance. He thinks the United States is a weak nation that he could destroy with no problem and seems to be under the impression that his country could nuke us into oblivion despite the fact that Chechnya has no nuclear weapons. Not all of his rantings are this insane. He does have a plan to ship all gay people off to Canada, which if nothing else is pretty funny.

Ramzan Kadyrov is the leader of the Chechen Republic and for some odd reason HBO Sports decided to interview him. Chechnya, which is a Muslim republic, has been accused of torturing and killing gay men. The interviewer asked about this and got a truly hilarious answer.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/president-of-chechnya-wants-to-ship-all-gay-people-to-canada
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 08:30:22 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Suppressed

Re: President Of Chechnya Wants To Ship All Gay People To Canada
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 01:58:08 pm »
His comments indicate his perception of Chechnya as part of Russia.

I do like the author's comment here:

I’m almost certain that Canada would have no problem taking in gay Muslim refugees from a terrorist sponsor nation. I think that might actually be in their national anthem.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 06:25:42 pm »
Putin's Puppet Show continues.

Chechnya's Kadyrov Criticizes Convictions Of Nemtsov Killers
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,271860.0.html

UK Gay Muslims wedding: Muslims threaten to throw acid in groom's face
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=271942.00
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 06:30:59 pm »
President Of Chechnya Wants To Ship All Gay People To Canada

Welcome Chechans to her majesties proud Royal Mounted Rump Rangers

« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 06:33:20 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 07:13:58 pm »

Hello Sailor Eh!