Author Topic: He Fights  (Read 3197 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: He Fights
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2017, 09:42:44 pm »
It'd be nice to have a source of what you are referring to, otherwise, this just seems to be a vague reference.

We do have this:

Perhaps I have read incorrectly between the lines of several different articles on the subject.  Alaska is getting an extra $100 billion, the bill defunds PP for 1 year only, Lisa has said she is unhappy about that portion of the bill.  So, the state is getting federal money ( the $100 billion extra) which will come from taxes paid by people in every other state and after 1 year that money can potentially be used  for PP.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2017, 09:48:18 pm »
What's wrong with what I wrote?  Only a loser cares about anyone being crude or obnoxious.

Besides the fact it makes this place look more like the mirror image of TOS? Nothing I guess - knock yourself out.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2017, 10:01:37 pm »
Besides the fact it makes this place look more like the mirror image of TOS? Nothing I guess - knock yourself out.

Now @skeeter, I don't normally respond in such a manner, but I was trying to make a point about the article.  You're put off by a nobody (me) being crude, but the article suggests that it doesn't matter how the POTUS behaves, in fact tries to convince me that it's a good thing.  But it is inappropriate, isn't it?

Offline corbe

« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2017, 10:08:59 pm »
   @RoosGirl   

I like this place way to much to tell about the 20 or so people here what I 'truly' think of their opinion or themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dhWD_r5-LY
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2017, 10:19:20 pm »
   @RoosGirl   

I like this place way to much to tell about the 20 or so people here what I 'truly' think of their opinion or themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dhWD_r5-LY

@corbe I hope my demonstraton has not bothered you too much, I find you to be one of the more level-headed folk that participates . :)

Offline skeeter

« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2017, 10:19:30 pm »
Now @skeeter, I don't normally respond in such a manner, but I was trying to make a point about the article.  You're put off by a nobody (me) being crude, but the article suggests that it doesn't matter how the POTUS behaves, in fact tries to convince me that it's a good thing.  But it is inappropriate, isn't it?

Is it inappropriate? Sure.

Will I give a crap about 'appropriateness' if the MSM (who are doing at least as good a job self immolating as is Trump) getting into the pigpen with Trump ends up destroying their credibility in the eyes of the population at large?

Hell no.

I dont care about Trump. I care about what will ultimately benefit my country. Some think a degrading decorum is the worst thing happening in DC, but to me that is among the least of our worries.

Offline corbe

« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2017, 10:26:13 pm »
@corbe I hope my demonstraton has not bothered you too much, I find you to be one of the more level-headed folk that participates . :)

@RoosGirl Sweetheart, you always bring JOY, in my book.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2017, 10:28:38 pm »
Is it inappropriate? Sure.

Will I give a crap about 'appropriateness' if the MSM (who are doing at least as good a job self immolating as is Trump) getting into the pigpen with Trump ends up destroying their credibility in the eyes of the population at large?

Hell no.

I dont care about Trump. I care about what will ultimately benefit my country. Some think a degrading decorum is the worst thing happening in DC, but to me that is among the least of our worries.

Well, I care about it a whole heck of a lot.  It is unnecessary and I think distracting from what matters, and will ultimately not benefit the country.  I believe it is on the same order, with respect to degredation of the office and our culture, as the Bill/Monica thing.  All of Bill's supporters said it made no difference what he did, but certainly it did.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2017, 10:31:28 pm »
   @RoosGirl Sweetheart, you always bring JOY, in my book.

That is very kind of you to say. Thank you.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2017, 10:33:47 pm »
Well, I care about it a whole heck of a lot.  It is unnecessary and I think distracting from what matters, and will ultimately not benefit the country.  I believe it is on the same order, with respect to degredation of the office and our culture, as the Bill/Monica thing.  All of Bill's supporters said it made no difference what he did, but certainly it did.

I respectfully disagree.

Or at least am willing to see how things play out before deciding what does and does not work.