Author Topic: Jamie Dimon blows up at DC's dysfunction, says he's tired of 'listening to the stupid s---'  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon expressed frustration at the U.S. federal government during the company's earnings conference call Friday.

"It's almost an embarrassment being an American citizen traveling around the world and listening to the stupid s--- we have to deal with in this country," Dimon said in response to an analyst question.

"Since the Great Recession, which is now 8 years old, we've been growing at 1.5 to 2 percent in spite of stupidity and political gridlock, because the American business sector is powerful and strong," he said. "What I'm saying is it would be much stronger growth had we made intelligent decisions and were there not gridlock."...

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/14/jpms-jamie-dimon-blows-up-at-washington-on-earnings-call.html

Good rant.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

"It's almost an embarrassment being an American citizen traveling around the world and listening to the stupid s--- we have to deal with in this country," Dimon said

I agree.

It's also a HUGE embarrassment being an American citizen that this stupid leech is an American citizen, let alone breathing my air.

If Aaron Burr were here today I'd gladly help him reload so he could shoot Dimon twice before getting on to other business.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
He's about as anti American as they come.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Night Hides Not

"It's almost an embarrassment being an American citizen traveling around the world and listening to the stupid s--- we have to deal with in this country," Dimon said

I agree.

It's also a HUGE embarrassment being an American citizen that this stupid leech is an American citizen, let alone breathing my air.

If Aaron Burr were here today I'd gladly help him reload so he could shoot Dimon twice before getting on to other business.

JP Morgan benefited immensely from the free money sent its way during the bank crisis. It takes no brainpower to borrow trillions from the Federal Reserve at 0 percent interest, and lend it back to them at 3% interest.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

He's about as anti American as they come.

Right there with Jay Gould.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.