Author Topic: White Russian  (Read 248 times)

Offline corbe

White Russian
« on: July 14, 2017, 06:14:55 pm »
White Russian

By Jesse Kelly  |  July 14, 2017, 01:00pm  |  @JesseKellyDC

See that title? “White Russian”. It has absolutely nothing to do with this blog but I know you people are a bunch of drunks so I figured this would draw you in.  It’s called “marketing”. Learn about it.

Anyway, there seems to be a bit of confusion from media types with “college degrees” about why most Americans don’t care about Russia’s election involvement.  The answer is pretty simple but nobody seems to want to hear it: IT’S VIEWED AS A POLITICAL ISSUE!!

Do I want Russia sticking their commie noses in my country’s election?  Of course not.  I’d prefer our elections be determined by the votes of real Americans and the illegal immigrants.  And now that Russia tried, I’d like to see them punished for it.  Maybe some sanctions.  Maybe some more aggressive steroid testing at the next Olympics.  You know, whatever works.

<..snip..>

http://theresurgent.com/white-russian/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

Re: White Russian
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 06:18:06 pm »
I was at the bar with this chic and I ordered a Black Russian.  She looked over and said "You Racist".   

Oh well.