Author Topic: President Trump Tells French First Lady Brigitte Macron ‘You’re in Such Good Shape’  (Read 663 times)

Offline Suppressed

President Trump Tells French First Lady Brigitte Macron ‘You’re in Such Good Shape’
Alana Abramson
Jul 13, 2017
http://fortune.com/2017/07/13/donald-trump-brigitte-macron-such-good-shape/

Like he's done with many other women, President Donald Trump commented on the physical appearance of French President Emmanuel Macron's wife Brigitte.

"You're in such good shape," Trump told the French First Lady. Then, appearing to turn to Macron, he remarks, "she's in such good physical shape. Beautiful, isn't she beautiful?"

Excerpt.  Read more at http://fortune.com/2017/07/13/donald-trump-brigitte-macron-such-good-shape/
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

Posted because this is getting a lot of coverage and I didn't see it here yet.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Frank Cannon

Posted because this is getting a lot of coverage and I didn't see it here yet.

You haven't seen it posted here because most thinking people think this is more childish MSM bullshit.

Other than not seeing it posted here for 24 hours, can you tell me what relevance this People Mag story has?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Suppressed

You haven't seen it posted here because most thinking people think this is more childish MSM bullshit.

Other than not seeing it posted here for 24 hours, can you tell me what relevance this People Mag story has?

It is being posted and discussed many places, not just People

I guess you're in favor of sticking our heads in the sand and spouting a muffled "Ignorance is bliss!" over what's going on outside of TBR.
+++++++++

Offline goatprairie

In other news stories on a visit to Germany and a meeting with German chancellor Angela Merkel , Trump told the German head of state that she didn't sweat much for a fat lady. He said it was the best compliment he could think of at the time.  :tongue2:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 01:52:51 am by goatprairie »

Wingnut

In other news stories on a visit to Germany and a meeting with German president Angela Merkel , Trump told the German head of state that she didn't sweat much for a fat lady. He said it was the best compliment he could think of at the time.  :tongue2:

The liberal trump hating press and NT'rs are like fat thighs.  They always stick together.

Oceander

The liberal trump hating press and NT'rs are like fat thighs.  They always stick together.

Eff U