Author Topic: A Fan Smuggled In A Colour Video Camera Into “I Love Lucy” Set In 1951. Here Are The Results.  (Read 1153 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

A Fan Smuggled In A Colour Video Camera Into “I Love Lucy” Set In 1951. Here Are The Results.
Jul 3, 2017

This short 8mm Color film Footage was filmed by an audience member of “I Love Lucy”, on the evening of October 12, 1951, at Sound Stage #2 of Desilu Studios, Hollywood, California.

The episode that night was 6th show of the first season, “The Audition”.(It was a remake of “I Love Lucy” pilot episode, which was presumed lost until 1990.)

more
http://www.thatericalper.com/2017/07/03/a-fan-smuggled-in-a-colour-video-into-i-love-lucy-set-in-1951-here-are-the-resultss/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

FYI   They didn't have "Colour" Video Cameras in 1951.   The did have 16mm film cameras  and maybe 8mm.  Not sure about 8 tho!

edit:
Ah it was shot on 8mm!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 01:49:08 am by Wingnut »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FYI   They didn't have "Colour" Video Cameras in 1951.   The did have 16mm film cameras  and maybe 8mm.  Not sure about 8 tho!

I am sure *video* is an error.....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

I am sure *video* is an error.....

Stupid millennial headline writer I'm sure.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
In 1935, Kodachrome was introduced, followed by Agfacolor in 1936. They were intended primarily for amateur home movies and "slides". These were the first films of the "integral tripack" type, coated with three layers of differently color-sensitive emulsion, which is usually what is meant by the words "color film" as commonly used. The few color films still being made in the 2010s are of this type. The first color negative films and corresponding print films were modified versions of these films. They were introduced around 1940 but only came into wide use for commercial motion picture production in the early 1950s. In the US, Eastman Kodak's Eastmancolor was the usual choice, but it was often re-branded with another trade name, such as "WarnerColor", by the studio or the film processor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrRRhoS3KFk

The TBR site does not allow a user to cut and paste anything. At least from my computer.

The site adds all kinds of fonts and size html that seems to come out of nowhere.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 02:25:36 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

In 1935, Kodachrome was introduced, followed by Agfacolor in 1936. They were intended primarily for amateur home movies and "slides". These were the first films of the "integral tripack" type, coated with three layers of differently color-sensitive emulsion, which is usually what is meant by the words "color film" as commonly used. The few color films still being made in the 2010s are of this type. The first color negative films and corresponding print films were modified versions of these films. They were introduced around 1940 but only came into wide use for commercial motion picture production in the early 1950s. In the US, Eastman Kodak's Eastmancolor was the usual choice, but it was often re-branded with another trade name, such as "WarnerColor", by the studio or the film processor.

Nope, that's been thoroughly debunked:

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
A fan smuggled an Iphone 6 onto the set of I Love Lucy in 1951, here are the results...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
A fan smuggled an Iphone 6 onto the set of I Love Lucy in 1951, here are the results...
—a rift in the space-time continuum opened up, resulting in a chain of events that led to the people electing Donald Trump as President.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Wingnut

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
—a rift in the space-time continuum opened up, resulting in a chain of events that led to the people electing Donald Trump as President.
You said rift!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76X7nuVAd_U

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

Sounds like a Twilight Zone episode....
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️