Author Topic: Republicans Threaten to Investigate Clinton’s Emails Again if Democrats Don’t Drop Russia Scandal  (Read 467 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republicans Threaten to Investigate Clinton’s Emails Again if Democrats Don’t Drop Russia Scandal
by Kylie Cheung | 3:48 pm, July 12th, 2017

Amidst a fresh Trump-Russia scandal ironically involving Donald Trump, Jr.‘s emails with a Russian national, Republicans have somehow found a way to circle us all back to Hillary Clinton‘s emails.

After learning that Trump Jr. communicated with Russians for “dirt” on Clinton, was told outright that the Russian government backed his father’s campaign, and then with his father vouching for him, lied that these meetings were about U.S.-Russia adoption laws, Republican Rep. Steve King from Iowa is threatening to open up a Congressional investigation into Clinton’s emails.

more
http://www.mediaite.com/online/republicans-threaten-to-investigate-clintons-emails-again-if-democrats-dont-drop-russia-scandal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Joe Wooten

Good, and they damn well better follow through on it too if the dhimmicraps don't shut up. Investigate their connections with the Russkies too.

Offline the_doc

I am disgusted with the Republicans for merely threatening the Democrats.  Heck, HRC should be already under serious prosecutorial investigation and thus well on her way to federal prison.  The evidence of criminal malfeasance by HRC is already VERY STRONG.   

The fact that Republicans are playing back-and-forth games with matters of justice is sickening to me.  The Dems are trying to impeach Trump without any evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors; unfortunately, the Republicans don't care about the law anymore than the Dems do.  Everything the Republicans do is politically negotiable.  Our Constitution is up for sale. 

Silver Pines

I am disgusted with the Republicans for merely threatening the Democrats.  Heck, HRC should be already under serious prosecutorial investigation and thus well on her way to federal prison.  The evidence of criminal malfeasance by HRC is already VERY STRONG.   

The fact that Republicans are playing back-and-forth games with matters of justice is sickening to me.  The Dems are trying to impeach Trump without any evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors; unfortunately, the Republicans don't care about the law anymore than the Dems do.  Everything the Republicans do is politically negotiable.  Our Constitution is up for sale.

@the_doc

Four years are going to pass before we know it, and they're going to be consumed with this kind of crap.  The great opportunity will be flushed.

Offline MajorClay

Don't talk about it... Do it

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Don't talk about it... Do it

:beer:

The Republicans think they are being sneaky