Author Topic: In tradition of Act of Valor, Clint casts real heroes in movie about French train terrorist attack.  (Read 454 times)

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/07/12/clint-eastwood-casts-men-who-stopped-train-attack-to-star-in-new-film.html

I hope the film makes a mint like American Sniper, Scully and of course the (non Eastwood) film that used real SEALs as the principle actors, Act of Valor. It's such a slap in the face to the pretentious narcissism of H-wood elitists who like to think that they are some sort of higher species with supernatural, singular qualities far above those of mortal men. ****slapping Eastwood and his Malpaso production company are the shiznit!!

"Acting is a vastly overrated profession, in my opinion. As a professional, I do not consider myself to be on the same level as say a surgeon, architect, astronaut or police detective. Those people all have real jobs and I am in awe of many of them in comparison to what I do for a living. Building skyscrapers, saving lives, professions like that impress me - not reading lines in front of a camera. An actor reads lines. That's basically it. I don't hang out with many actors or other Hollywood types. I find the company of others from outside "the Industry" to be preferrable. Largely, I find Hollywood and Hollywood types to be very boring company." - (Sir) Anthony Hopkins
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 07:39:30 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)