Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Libyan Army Spox Says Obama, Clinton 'Abandoned the Libyan People to the Terrorists'  (Read 1047 times)

Offline endicom

PJ Media
Patrick Poole
July 11, 2017

In an exclusive interview with PJ Media, the Libyan National Army (LNA) spokesman, Col. Ahmed al-Mesmari, says that President Obama and Hillary Clinton "abandoned the Libyan people to face these terrorists alone."

He also implicates the Obama administration in supporting terrorist militias -- including Libyan al-Qaeda leader Abdelhakim Belhadj and Muslim Brotherhood militias allied to al-Qaeda.

Rather than backing the LNA and the elected Tobruk-based Libyan House of Representatives (HoR) in the fight against these terror groups, the Obama administration -- along with the United Nations and the European Union -- have been trying to impose a "Government of National Accord" (GNA) that has zero constituency in Libya. Further, it is accused of working with terror-linked militias in Tripoli.

More... https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/07/11/exclusive-libyan-army-spox-says-obama-clinton-abandoned-the-libyan-people-to-the-terrorists/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Someday most of the story will come out, but by then the media and 0bama/Clinton supporting bureaucracies and supporters will have left so many red herrings along the trail it will be hard to see what really happened.

Offline endicom

Someday most of the story will come out, but by then the media and 0bama/Clinton supporting bureaucracies and supporters will have left so many red herrings along the trail it will be hard to see what really happened.

al-Mesmari is telling a good part of it.

The guy I'd like to hear come clean is Berlusconi. He didn't want this because it undid all he'd done in repairing relations with Libya and forging economic projects with Gaddafi. I start sprouting tinfoil when thinking about why he was forced into supporting the overthrow.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
One of a number of interesting questions.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I told you for 8 years that Obama was an Iranian agent with Valarie Jarrett as his controller. 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The record will have been scrubbed. A List of Federal Political Scandals on Wikipedia makes no mention of Benghazi during the Obama Administration, not Waco during the Clinton Administration. When you look at which administrations have carefully documented scandals, the bias is obvious. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_political_scandals_in_the_United_States

They simply will be scrubbed and cease to exist.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The record will have been scrubbed. A List of Federal Political Scandals on Wikipedia makes no mention of Benghazi during the Obama Administration, not Waco during the Clinton Administration. When you look at which administrations have carefully documented scandals, the bias is obvious. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_political_scandals_in_the_United_States

They simply will be scrubbed and cease to exist.

Yep!  Because both parties were in on what was at the root of it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien