Author Topic: Trump Administration Puts Onus on Russia for Resolving Ukraine Problems, John McCain Undermines Trump… Again  (Read 796 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
By Onan Coca 
July 11, 2017

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Sunday that relations between the U.S. and Russia will be strained as long as Moscow keeps supporting separatist forces in Ukraine and holds on to territory it has seized from its neighbor.

Following a meeting with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, Tillerson told reporters the Trump administration will keep sanctions against Russia in place until Ukraine regains the breakaway eastern provinces controlled by ethnic Russian rebels, which he called Moscow’s “proxies” in the Donbass region.

“I have been very clear in my discussions with Russian leadership, on more than one occasion, that it is necessary for Russia to take the first steps to de-escalate the situation in the eastern part of Ukraine,” Tillerson said in a joint news conference with Poroshenko.

Meanwhile, Senator John McCain (R-AZ) was once again doing his very best to undermine the Trump administration and give aid to the Democrats.

From the Daily Caller News Foundation:

Arizona GOP Sen. John McCain said Sunday he occasionally regrets voting for Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and argued further that Tillerson does not hold to the same American values.

(more)
http://constitution.com/trump-administration-puts-onus-russia-resolving-ukraine-problems-john-mccain-undermines-trump/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline kevindavis007

More crap from Constition.com
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
More crap from Constition.com

@kevindavis
Please explain what you mean. Are you just lashing out in emotional anger, with no facts?
Or do you have something to say? Do you have a point to make?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 04:03:17 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

“I have been very clear in my discussions with Russian leadership, on more than one occasion, that it is necessary for Russia to take the first steps to de-escalate the situation in the eastern part of Ukraine,” Tillerson said in a joint news conference with Poroshenko.

This is encouraging.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn