Author Topic: Breaking: Fatal Courtroom Act Ruins Michael ‘hockey stick’ Mann  (Read 525 times)

rangerrebew

Breaking: Fatal Courtroom Act Ruins Michael ‘hockey stick’ Mann

Published on July 4, 2017

Written by John O'Sullivan

Penn State climate scientist, Michael ‘hockey stick’ Mann commits contempt of court in the ‘climate science trial of the century.’ Prominent alarmist shockingly defies judge and refuses to surrender data for open court examination. Only possible outcome: Mann’s humiliation, defeat and likely criminal investigation in the U.S.

The defendant in the libel trial, the 79-year-old Canadian climatologist, Dr Tim Ball (above, right) is expected to instruct his British Columbia attorneys to trigger mandatory punitive court sanctions, including a ruling that Mann did act with criminal intent when using public funds to commit climate data fraud. Mann’s imminent defeat is set to send shock waves worldwide within the climate science community as the outcome will be both a legal and scientific vindication of U.S. President Donald Trump’s claims that climate scare stories are a “hoax.”

http://principia-scientific.org/breaking-fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 09:02:53 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Joe Wooten

Re: Breaking: Fatal Courtroom Act Ruins Michael ‘hockey stick’ Mann
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 12:53:20 pm »
I wonder if high Canadian government officials will pressure the judge to deny Ball's petition?

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn