Author Topic: Voting for Democrats Means Supporting Sharia-Compliance in America & Harming Women & Gays  (Read 572 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
By Dr. Paul Revere 
July 10, 2017

II have studied the Koran a great deal, above all with respect to how we compare to Muslim populations in Algeria and throughout the Orient.  I have come away from that study with the conviction that there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad.”  —Alexis de Tocqueville in a letter to Arthur de Gobineau, Oct. 22, 1843

The Democrat Party supports Islam and Islamic Law.  Anyone supporting the Democrat Party or its candidates is supporting the establishment of Sharia Law in America, and the disestablishment of the American principle of Liberty and Justice for All.  Democrats will translate votes for their candidates into real-world policies favoring legal protection for such Sharia-compliant behaviors as wife-beating, child-raping, and honor-killing.

(more)
http://constitution.com/voting-democrats-means-supporting-sharia-compliance-america-harming-women-gays/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.