Author Topic: Military Judge Gives Bowe Bergdahl A Lot Of Bad News  (Read 1266 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Military Judge Gives Bowe Bergdahl A Lot Of Bad News
« on: July 10, 2017, 05:26:38 am »
Military Judge Gives Bowe Bergdahl A Lot Of Bad News

Posted at 7:31 pm on July 8, 2017 by streiff

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/07/08/military-judge-gives-bowe-bergdahl-lot-bad-news/

Long time coming.  Guess those days in the Rose Garden are gone for the Bergdahl family.  I hope he gets everything he deserves.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Military Judge Gives Bowe Bergdahl A Lot Of Bad News
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 11:51:28 am »
Wouldn't put it past the defense to call Obama as a character wittness.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 08:33:39 pm »
Wouldn't put it past the defense to call Obama as a character wittness.
If Obama would not pardon him while he had the power to do so and sweep all of this under the rug, I doubt he would defend him now.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 09:58:50 pm »
If Obama would not pardon him while he had the power to do so and sweep all of this under the rug, I doubt he would defend him now.

He was too busy taking care of Bradley Manning to get to Bergdahl.

We're talking about a guy who let the father of this traitorous POS say a Muslim prayer of blessing in the Rose Garden before the a presser announcing the prisoner swap.

Barry the community organizer would...IMHO...think nothing of helping a fellow Muslim out.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 10:03:05 pm »
Why did 0bama (rhetorical question) go to such lengths to get Bergdahl back and then drop him?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 10:11:28 pm »
Why did 0bama (rhetorical question) go to such lengths to get Bergdahl back and then drop him?

Obama misjudged the public's reaction...very few approved of what Obama did.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 10:14:04 pm »
I was sure Obama was going to pardon Bergdahl. I was sure Obama would pardon him immediately, as soon as he got back to the U.S.

It is a mystery what Obama was doing or thinking. Obviously we all know that Obama wanted to release his Muslim 'brothers' in Gitmo. And there was the added value of sticking a finger in the eye of America by honoring a traitor, who is also apparently a Muslim. I get all that. But then Obama just left it hanging. He never closed the deal. Strange.

The only two possibilities I can think of is that the point of the 'exchange', as it was called, was primarily to empty Gitmo so Obama could then return the base to Castro. So, he didn't really give a damn what happened to Bergdahl.
Also, it is possible that he was so sure Hillary would win, that he decided to dump the problem on her plate and let her deal with it. Hillary supporters would cheer and praise Hillary for saving Bergdahl.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 10:14:10 pm »
Obama misjudged the public's reaction...very few approved of what Obama did.

When the whole story was out, that is true enough. But the crooked, biased media spewed versions that were favorable to the soldier, initially.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2017, 10:16:29 pm »
When the whole story was out, that is true enough. But the crooked, biased media spewed versions that were favorable to the soldier, initially.

...true..they tried to spin but failed when other members of Bergdahl's unit started giving interviews..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2017, 10:46:32 pm »
The goal was to empty out gitmo...Bergdahl was never going to get a pardon, he was a tool to achieve the means. Yes team obama thought hillary was going to win. I also think obama wanted to return the base to Castro, I was surprised he didn't do it while still in office.  @240B