Author Topic: How many years did you get free milk before you bought the cow?  (Read 1590 times)

Wingnut

My brothers, FYI Just logged 35 years of marital bliss today .   Back then it was Woo Hoo!..  Today it was.  Oh Shit. Not Again!

I always forget the day we were married  because we started living together 4 or 5 years before marriage.   So the day she finally beat me down and made me propose to her is always a bitter pill to swallow......

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 07:45:12 pm by Wingnut »

Offline ShadowAce

Re: How many years did you get free milk before you bought the cow?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 07:50:52 pm »
How many years?  0.  Zero.  None.

We've been married for 30 years now.

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 07:56:10 pm »
How many years?  0.  Zero.  None.

We've been married for 30 years now.

Damn. That was a leap of faith.... Hope you at least had a test drive. :laugh:

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 12:26:01 am »
Show her this post where you call her a cow.  You may not remember the day you got married, but you'll remember today from here on out.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 12:44:23 am »
   What is this 'free milk' you speak of?
   Last known picture of my cow.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 12:59:26 am »
It was more like a lease with an exclusive purchase option. Now, the milk is strictly rationed and I can't buy it elsewhere without legal sanction.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 01:03:19 am »
It was more like a lease with an exclusive purchase option. Now, the milk is strictly rationed and I can't buy it elsewhere without legal sanction.

888high58888

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 01:07:33 am »
Dated 2 years, married for 20. First marriage for both of us. Went at it like last male and female bunny's on the planet trying to halt extinction before marriage

Every previous longer term gf had test drives except for one and she is still unmarried at age 55. Nice girl now woman but frigid and prude as popsickle in -100 cryo tank. She thought french kissing was gross and would not do it...that is how prudish she was.

Still friends with every single gf. Have them all on FB. Broke up because i made it clear no kids and at the time was not jnterested in marriage. I was immature for my age.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 01:15:23 am by mirraflake »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2017, 01:24:48 am »
Anyone who fantasizes about having sex with a virgin, has never actually had sex with a virgin. Potentially, one of the most awkward situations you can ever experience. Ok, ok, ok, ok, alright, go ahead. NO! stop! wait, wait, ok, ok, go ahead. But be gentle and go slow, dammit! ok, ok ...

It was like performing a medical procedure. Sex and sexiness, had very little to do with it. 

Regardless of the religious or moral implications, I strongly recommend having sex at least once before marriage. Otherwise, you're betting blind. And sexual compatibility is a large part of a healthy marriage. If anything weird is going on in that department, it is extremely important to know this before doing anything permanent.

How many gay men marry women for cover. I think we can guess what kind of sex he is going to prefer.
How many men and women who are asexual, actually grossed out by sex, get married. These are important issues to know before a wedding.

There is an old internet story about a man and the woman who get married. As soon as the guy finishes he squats and takes a dump on the woman's back. She yells, What the hell are you doing!? He says, 'Oh, I thought everybody did that?' Better to know what you are signing up for IMO.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 01:42:56 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2017, 01:34:31 am »

It's a teenage sadness everyone has got to taste.
An in-between age madness that you know you can't erase
Well...Til she's sitting on your face.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2017, 01:41:15 am »

Regardless of the religious or moral implications, I strongly recommend having sex at least once before marriage. Otherwise, you're betting blind. And sexual compatibility is a large part of a healthy marriage. If anything weird is going on in that department, it is extremely important to know this before doing anything permanent.

Nearly every woman I have ever known said it a huge red flag if a guy does not want any sex before marriage. These guys are unicorns in the dating world especially if the woman is hot. They are either gay as you said, have affection  and intimacy issues or other issues. Very few people are like the Duggars who for religious issues date for 3 months and then get married.

@240B

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2017, 07:04:15 am »
I'm very boring, told my wife to be on our first date I was gonna put a ring on her finger, were married ten months later, that was forty one years ago.

Silver Pines

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2017, 04:07:09 pm »
Anyone who fantasizes about having sex with a virgin, has never actually had sex with a virgin. Potentially, one of the most awkward situations you can ever experience. Ok, ok, ok, ok, alright, go ahead. NO! stop! wait, wait, ok, ok, go ahead. But be gentle and go slow, dammit! ok, ok ...

It was like performing a medical procedure. Sex and sexiness, had very little to do with it. 

@240B

Agreed.  And I would add that males should understand that, for a female virgin, it damn near IS a medical procedure.   Awkward for you?  Aw, poor baby.  Painful for us.

:seeya:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2017, 04:17:30 pm »
@240B

Agreed.  And I would add that males should understand that, for a female virgin, it damn near IS a medical procedure.   Awkward for you?  Aw, poor baby.  Painful for us.

:seeya:

Yep. I was in no way disparaging women in what I wrote. I only meant to dispel the common idea many men have that sex with a virgin is the ultimate sexual experience. 72 virgins the Muslim get for murdering people, and all that stuff.

While it is an intensely cooperative and bonding experience, hormones on both sides and such, it is not really what most guys would think of as the ultimate sexual experience. However, that is the common myth.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2017, 04:21:30 pm »
Lived together just over 11 years before getting married, now married just over 16 years.

We've never been very "conventional".
Let it burn.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2017, 04:53:44 pm »
We were both still teenagers, when married 49 years, 5 months and 12 days ago. She lived at home with her parents, and I had an apartment (where she spent a lot of time).

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Silver Pines

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2017, 06:12:09 pm »

Yep. I was in no way disparaging women in what I wrote. I only meant to dispel the common idea many men have that sex with a virgin is the ultimate sexual experience. 72 virgins the Muslim get for murdering people, and all that stuff.

While it is an intensely cooperative and bonding experience, hormones on both sides and such, it is not really what most guys would think of as the ultimate sexual experience. However, that is the common myth.

@240B

Okay, that's fair.  I didn't believe you were deliberately trying to disparage women.