Author Topic: Democrat Doofus Howard Dean Calls Trump A “Criminal Enterprise”  (Read 872 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
By Andrew West 
July 9, 2017

Liberal democrats sure are coming out of the woodwork to insult the fairly elected President of the United States these days.

Howard Dean, one time democratic presidential hopeful famous for an embarrassingly silly and illegible exclamation on the campaign trail, has somehow found time in his surely jam-packed schedule to appear on television for the sole purpose of lambasting the President.  Of course, this is nothing new:  The democrats have been trotting out anyone and everyone they can to bolster their so-called “resistance”, and egg their followers on in hopes of more violence against conservatives.

Now comes Howard Dean with a ridiculous accusation on MSNBC that Trump, along with the Russians, of course, is a “criminal enterprise” running our nation.

(more)
http://constitution.com/democrat-doofus-howard-dean-calls-trump-criminal-enterprise/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Democrat Doofus Howard Dean Calls Trump A “Criminal Enterprise”
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 06:48:48 pm »
Constitution
By Andrew West 
July 9, 2017

Liberal democrats sure are coming out of the woodwork to insult the fairly elected President of the United States these days.

Howard Dean, one time democratic presidential hopeful famous for an embarrassingly silly and illegible exclamation on the campaign trail, has somehow found time in his surely jam-packed schedule to appear on television for the sole purpose of lambasting the President.  Of course, this is nothing new:  The democrats have been trotting out anyone and everyone they can to bolster their so-called “resistance”, and egg their followers on in hopes of more violence against conservatives.

Now comes Howard Dean with a ridiculous accusation on MSNBC that Trump, along with the Russians, of course, is a “criminal enterprise” running our nation.

(more)
http://constitution.com/democrat-doofus-howard-dean-calls-trump-criminal-enterprise/

He's just bitter because the blatantly criminal organization he voted for is sleeping with the fishes, politically speaking...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 07:06:55 pm »
Constitution
By Andrew West 
July 9, 2017

(more)

Remember the night he had that breakdown on live TV when he was trying to run for prez?
Yelling at the top of his lungs the states he was going to win.  Was watching John Gibson on Fox news....he was laughing so hard. I still a laugh.  :silly:

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 04:24:22 am »

The Clinton Crime Family is to criminal organizations
what General Electric is to corporations.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 04:30:59 am »
Did he finish his tirade with the Dean Scream?
The Republic is lost.