Author Topic: 9th Circuit Opens Door for Mass Release of Illegal-Immigrant Minors  (Read 357 times)

rangerrebew

9th Circuit Opens Door for Mass Release of Illegal-Immigrant Minors

Enforcement hawks hammer judges for putting 'interests of alien children' above 'security interests' of citizens

by Margaret Menge | Updated 07 Jul 2017 at 10:54 AM

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled on Wednesday that illegal-immigrant minors must be granted a bond hearing — a hearing in which the burden of proof is on the government to show why the person should be held rather than released.

“The overall issue is that it releases people we know nothing about and can’t properly vet,” says Matthew O’Brien, a former trial attorney for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) who now works for the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR).

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/t...p-immigration/

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
Re: 9th Circuit Opens Door for Mass Release of Illegal-Immigrant Minors
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 06:10:34 pm »
Ninth Circus.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: 9th Circuit Opens Door for Mass Release of Illegal-Immigrant Minors
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 10:43:12 pm »
The Ninth Circuit is getting us dangerously to the tipping point at which the Executive branch just decides to disregard the ridiculous court rulings.  Proclaiming those illegally here have priority over the protection of US citizens is a mockery of the Constitution.

The rule of law then degrades into anarchy.

In this case, it would be easy for Trump to just proclaim it is a National Security Issue and be done with it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington