Author Topic: Left Winger Michael Moore Torches DNC: Democrats Have No Leader, Plans, Or A Message  (Read 1035 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Townhall
Matt Vespa |Posted:
Jun 21, 2017 5:40 PM

Losing sucks. I get that. Conservatives experienced this in 2008 and 2012. Democrats have been on a losing streak since 2014. They pinned their entire winning machine on Barack Obama, who was able to capture a winning coalition comprised of young Americans, minority voters, union households, and women. For eight years, this voting bloc kept Obama in the White House. Yet, Democrats, like the Republicans during the Bush era, made the mistake that this was a permanent majority. The commentaries on the electoral shifts, the realignment of America, and the end of conservatism were the flavor of the week in 2009. Suffice it to say, that’s been debunked, just as the notion of big data being the main driver for accurate portraits of voter profiles and turnout was torpedoed in 2016.

The Obama era may have been good for Democrats for two election cycles, but the end result is that Republicans have become the dominant political force in the country. They control Congress, the White House, two-thirds of the governorships and 69/99 state legislatures. That’s a total collapse. That’s decimation of the party from the local level to D.C. there are 1,000 fewer Democrats in office than there were in 2008-09—and the political apparatuses in the areas the Left needs to reclaim to chip into that deficit have fallen into disrepair. That, and they’re located in deep red districts.

(more)
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/06/21/left-winger-michael-moore-torches-dnc-democrats-have-no-leader-plans-or-a-mess-n2344645
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

So, Moore, what are you doing about the problem...besides complaining?

Guess it would be too much effort for him to tear himself away from the donuts to actually work on his party's troubles. 

Typical of Democrats.  There is a problem.  You have to fix it. Not me. 

No wonder they aren't getting anywhere.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Irony much? Moore is a perfect representative of the rich elitists the dem party abandoned the working class for...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, the argument for the Rats is, go Left or go Center.  We know what Jabba the Hutt wants....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

The problems the Democrats have go beyond what Micheal Moore brings up here.

It isn't a problem with leadership or no message. It's what their message is. The Democrat Party is a coalition of victim groups. Each victim group has their own interests and, eventually, conflicting victim groups will fight with each other.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
Losing sucks. I get that. Conservatives experienced this in 2008 and 2012. Democrats have been on a losing streak since 2014. They pinned their entire winning machine on Barack Obama, who was able to capture a winning coalition comprised of young Americans, minority voters, union households, and women. For eight years, this voting bloc kept Obama in the White House. Yet, Democrats, like the Republicans during the Bush era, made the mistake that this was a permanent majority. The commentaries on the electoral shifts, the realignment of America, and the end of conservatism were the flavor of the week in 2009. Suffice it to say, that’s been debunked, just as the notion of big data being the main driver for accurate portraits of voter profiles and turnout was torpedoed in 2016.
He forgot to mention about how the media (he is one of them, after all) cooked the books on public polls well after everyone became aware that Hitlery was losing and losing big -- the most flagrant being that ridiculous claim in the NY Slimes (repeated all over the fake news industry) that she had a 16 point lead thanks to her debate performance.

It didn't work.

The 2016 failure wasn't Big Data, it was Fake News by Partisan Media Shills like this fat slob and demagogue.  He managed to warn in the last weeks of the campaign that "Trump could win", when it was clear that it couldn't be hidden any longer behind wishful thinking, spin, and blatant agitprop.

The 2018 midterm elections are going to be pretty good for the Pubbies, and even better for conservatives -- it just won't be 100 percent what we want.  The 2020 election results will look very good from top to bottom, but again, won't be 100 percent what we want.

SCOTUS will look better, so will other federal court benches.

And who knows, the fat leftist demagogue could drop dead, I'm sure he's in lousy health.  And the fire code will prevent his cremation, so, another grave to piss on.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Offline Vulcan