Author Topic: Did you Know There are X-rays Coming from Pluto? That’s Strange, What’s Causing it?  (Read 680 times)

rangerrebew

Did you Know There are X-rays Coming from Pluto? That’s Strange, What’s Causing it?
Article Updated: 5 Jul , 2017
by Matt Williams

Once held to be the outermost planet of the Solar System, Pluto‘s designation was changed by the International Astronomical Union in 2006, owing to the discovery of many new Kuiper Belt Objects that were comparable in size. In spite of this, Pluto remains a source of fascination and a focal point of much scientific interest. And even after the historic flyby conducted by the New Horizons probe in July of 2015, many mysteries remain.

What’s more, ongoing analysis of the NH data has revealed new mysteries. For instance, a recent study by a team of astronomers indicated that a survey by the Chandra X-ray Observatory revealed the presence of some rather strong x-rays emissions coming from Pluto. This was unexpected, and is causing scientists to rethink what they thought they knew about Pluto’s atmosphere and its interaction with solar wind.

https://www.universetoday.com/136320/know-x-rays-coming-pluto-thats-strange-whats-causing/
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 07:46:13 am by rangerrebew »

Oceander

Aliens, of course.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Replace Pluto with Ur anus and you are guaranteed 100+ hits. For some reason that I will never understand, that B.C. era joke never gets old for some people.

Explosive gases detected ejecting from Ur anus.
NASA considers probing Ur anus.
Ur anus is cold and hard to penetrate.
And on, an on, and on an on and on an on and on and on and on like that.

X-rays detected coming from Ur anus.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GourmetDan

The discussion of X-Ray emissions from Pluto begins at the 3:50 mark...

"Pluto’s X-Rays Baffle Scientists

"In the Electric Universe theory as developed by physicist Wal Thornhill, any body on a significantly elliptical orbit can display comet-like characteristics."

The OP notes...

"In the past, many Solar bodies have been observed emitting x-rays, which were the result of interaction between solar wind and neutral gases (like argon and nitrogen). Such emissions have been detected from planets like Venus and Mars (due to the presence of argon and/or nitrogen in their atmospheres), but also with smaller bodies like comets – which acquire halos due to outgassing."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan