Author Topic: CNN Slides To #13 In Cable Rankings  (Read 787 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
CNN Slides To #13 In Cable Rankings
« on: July 07, 2017, 01:10:39 am »

Daily Caller
CHUCK ROSS
3:06 PM 07/06/2017

CNN has fallen to #13 in cable TV rankings, according to weekly numbers posted on Thursday by TV Newser.

The ratings slide comes as the network has come under heavy scrutiny for a variety of journalistic missteps, including the retraction of an article alleging that a Trump associate had illicit Russian business ties.

Fox News and MSNBC are listed as first and second, respectively, in the cable rankings, which measured average audience sizes for the period between June 26 and July 2. Fox News drew an audience of around 1.82 million while MSNBC drew an audience of 1.34 million. CNN had only 711,000 viewers on an average day during the measurement period.

Fox News has maintained the top spot over the past five TV Newser rankings analyzed by The Daily Caller. MSNBC has bounced between the second and third position while CNN has steadily fallen from sixth to thirteenth over the past month.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/06/cnn-slides-to-13-in-cable-rankings/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: CNN Slides To #13 In Cable Rankings
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 02:20:42 am »
Daily Caller
CHUCK ROSS
3:06 PM 07/06/2017

CNN has fallen to #13 in cable TV rankings, according to weekly numbers posted on Thursday by TV Newser.

The ratings slide comes as the network has come under heavy scrutiny for a variety of journalistic missteps, including the retraction of an article alleging that a Trump associate had illicit Russian business ties.

Fox News and MSNBC are listed as first and second, respectively, in the cable rankings, which measured average audience sizes for the period between June 26 and July 2. Fox News drew an audience of around 1.82 million while MSNBC drew an audience of 1.34 million. CNN had only 711,000 viewers on an average day during the measurement period.

Fox News has maintained the top spot over the past five TV Newser rankings analyzed by The Daily Caller. MSNBC has bounced between the second and third position while CNN has steadily fallen from sixth to thirteenth over the past month.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/06/cnn-slides-to-13-in-cable-rankings/

6th to 13th is a nice little plunge. Be nice to see them not make the chart. (105 cable stations)
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Wingnut

Re: CNN Slides To #13 In Cable Rankings
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 02:24:38 am »
It must be a bitch to have Nick at Nite reruns kick you butt.